Chapter 3ish (There's not Really Chapters)

*5th Period, Nat's P.O.V*

'New quarter new classes, yippee.' I thought to myself. I walked into the class and the first thing I saw was him, Max Tate, my soulmate.

"Natalya, you sit over here by me!" he called across the room. 'Oh great' I thought as I walked over and put my bag down on the desk. It's not that I hate him, it's that I know I'll love him but I can't have him because he's taken by some bimbo.

*Max's P.O.V.*

I saw a look of 'oh great him' across her face as soon as she walked into the room and heard me say she was sitting next to me.

"Hey, I'm not that bad," I said to her quietly as she sat down beside me.

"It's not that, it's just. I didn't expect it so soon I thought I'd be older and probably drunk," she told me quietly.

"Why did you think you would be drunk?" I asked

"Well, it would be a lot easier for the first contact to be a kiss," she whispered back.

"That makes sense," I told her.

"And your taken" she blurted out quietly.

"That also makes sense," I said quietly and I'm pretty sure I heard a wistful tone to my voice as I said it.

"Yeah, well that was awkward," she said as the bell rang for class to start.

"Hello students, my name is Mr. Willson, I will be your new intro to archeology teacher."

"Did I sign up for this?" Natalya whispered to me.

"Apparently, I don't remember signing up for this class either," I told her.

"Maybe it's one of those classes they just throw you in that sounds interesting and they think you'll like."

"As many of you are probably wondering 'how did I end up here?' I will give you an answer, it is very much 'one of those classes they throw you in because it sounds interesting and they think you'll like it' as miss Lockstern so kindly provided for us earlier when she was talking to Mr. Tate over here." I heard Mr. Willson say. I looked at him then looked back at Natalya who was blushing quite heavily, thoroughly embarrassed by Mr. Willson's' shout out.

"Oh god, I'm gonna die." I heard her mumble.

"It will be alright," I told her.

"So says the star football player, and besides I shouldn't be in this class" she mumbled back.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"I'm his cousin, and I didn't think family members could be in class with each other, you know student teacher wise," she said looking at Mr. Willson.

"You'll be fine," I said sticking my tongue out at her, which I wasn't sure if she saw until I saw her stick her tongue out at me in return.

*Nat's P.O.V.*

I felt a little childish when I stuck my tongue out at him in return but I mean he started it. Oh, that sounds even more childish. I'm just gonna stop. Then he stuck his tongue back out at me from the side of his mouth. God, I want to kiss him. I gave him a look that declared THIS IS WAR as I stuck my tongue out at him which he soon returned when Mr. Willson was not looking. We continued this to the end of the period. As soon as the bell rang we started packing up and I felt a thud, on the top of my head, it was Max's notebook.

*Max's P.O.V.*

She gave me a look that said 'this is war' and I agreed by sticking out my tongue at her which she returned whenever the teacher wasn't looking. As we were packing up I felt an irresistible urge to hit the top of that beautiful head of hers with my notebook, it was either that or kiss her and I can't exactly do that with me having a girlfriend, so I gave in to the temptation, to hit her that is. As soon as the book came down on her head I heard a small " ow, that hurt" from her. I felt a small pain in my shin.