Ryuu meet fairy tail

Ryuu pov

I can't find Oceania anywhere ! maybe she is on earthland but mama said don't go there . but what is Oceania is there ! it wouldn't hurt to try and sniff her out. Ok it's settled I'm going to earthland!

I walk up to the portal where Oceania's scent disappeared to. I got though it and bam I'm in earthland . then I caught her scent and followed it . I'm on this mountain . I think it's summer now so why snow? whatever ,I follow her scent into this city . "I think I'm getting close" I said

Oceania when I find you .....

"Ha found her ! her scent stops here!" it was a building called Fairy Tail. I think I heard about them mama said my dad is from here ! But first Oceania is in trouble!

I walk in ....... and it's noisy and epic. now to find that cat . I look and i spot a sea green and blue cat ." there you are !" I shouted and sure enough Oceania looked at me as well as the rest of the guild. "Oceania !!" I shouted again. then the cat was crying !!! " Eh!!!! why are you crying ?" I asked as I stormed up to her .

"Because Ryuu , you don't like me!!!!"she said " stupid cat!!!! of course I like you your my partner even if your weird " I said and then I realized people were staring .

Natsu pov

"Stupid cat! of course I like you even if your weird" the kid said . I remember that line .........LUCY!!!

'Stupid cat ....stupid cat ...cat cat cat ' Lucy would say that to happy . then I noticed happy started to cry. I saw others too.

Ryuu's pov

This blue cat started to cry and so did everyone else ( btw Lisanna isn't there she is on a mission ) I started to worry about the crying so I asked this guy with ... PINK hair!!!!!!!! anyway I ask " why is everybody crying ?" he then said " because you said something that only a friend of ours said" "really who?" "her name was Lucy , she was beautiful ,kind ,and her smile was brighter than the sun and it could turn the coldest hearts to the warmest" he said lovingly I noticed the treaty eyed guild members before were in shock . I wonder why ? oh well I knew who it was . "mama?" I said then I noticed all the guild members were looking at me ." what?" I said "what ... what! WHAT!!!!!!!!" they yelled. "ouch shut up will ya my ears are sensitive!!!!!!" I shouted they were quiet until the man with pink hair said " you're a dragonslayer ?!!!!!!!" "ouch and yes ,why?" "WHAT!!!! they all yelled again." what is with all of these whats' !!!!! a tiny man shouted. " Master this boy claims to be l ..l ... Lucy's s...s...son." A scarlet haired lady said. geez what am I ?! not here !!! "and he is also a dragonslayer" the red head said. "what! ehem excuse me but what's your name and what element oh that was easy ! I'm Ryuu just Ryuu Dragneel son of Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfillia at least that's what aunt luna says even if I find him I won't say it since he might be here .I want mama to tell him not me. " oh I'm Ryuu and I have. fire ,water ,and ice dragonslayer magic" I said. the guild members gaped as did the master."uhh ummm wow so what is your last name "he said. "oh uhh hehe you see can I say that privately ?" "why would it have to be private ?" the redhead said." oh umm" crap! I don't know where he is !"uhh-" "if he feels scared to say it then let him be." whew thank you master! "but He needs to tell me in my office" Ehhhhhhh!! Why!" ok " I said. then I heard the pink haired man mumbled "I really hope Lucy doesn't have a son . I love her too much . " 'Is he my dad?' I thought as I go to his office.

Master 's pov

I wonder why he doesn't want to say his last name ? as the boy came in and closed the door behind him I sat down." now tell me , why don't you want to say your last name? " I asked "because I don't want to reveal myself to my father" he said " is your father in this guild ? I ask" yes " so what is your name again ?" "Ryuu .....Dragneel " I'm shocked isn't Natsu with Lisanna when do he get with Lucy ? does he know?" does he know ? " " No" "oh child so are you just a dragonslayer?" yes and no I'm a dragonslayer yes but I have wolf slayer abilities like strength ,speed , and healing , I also can control blue fire and I'm mined to it like mama" mama? how old is he ? isn't he at least 6? " how old are you? " I ask "4" he said shyly I shocked seeing how he can talk properly and be Natsu's child but I can see he has Lucy's brain. "thank you Ryuu but why are you here if you didn't want to be known to your father ? " " I came here for Oceania She's my exceed ,I couldn't find her at home." "ahh I see well welcome to fairy tail Ryuu !"