Adoption Day.

Bree's p.o.v

It's another adoption day I probably won't get picked. I'm pretty smart for a 5year old, at least that's what Miss.B says. I got dressed in leggings, a dark purple cardigan, and a beanie with a Pom Pom on top. I walked downstairs and got in line. When everyone was downstairs the doorbell rang and Miss.B told me to get it.

"Hello I'm Bree, what can I help you with." "Hi I'm Cameron Dallas and these are my friends we're here to adopt a child." "Okay, come in, Miss.B's room is on the right." "Thanks. No problem."

I wish they would adopt me but they won't.

Cameron's p.o.v

The girl at the door was very nice and so adorable. When we got to Miss.B's room we walked in and had a seat. She went over everything and all I could think about was the little girl at the door.

"What was the little girls name that answered the door." "That was Bree, she's smart for her age and really nice and energetic." "How old is she?" "She's 5." "We'll like to talk to her first." "Okay." I hope we get her.

Bree's p.o.v

I got back in line and after five minutes my name got called though the speakers. When I got to the office I seen the boys I saw earlier.

"Hello." "Hi Bree I'm Cameron as you already know these boys are , Nash, Taylor, Hayes, Aaron, Carter, Matt, Shawn, Jack G, and Jack J. We're from Magcon and we decided to adopted a child." After that it was the same old questions the ask everybody. They said if they adopted me they'll come and tell me. 10Minutes later they came up and told me to pack my bags. I screamed thank you, hugged them, and got ready to leave. I might actually be loved be someone.

Cameron's p.o.v

She was so happy, which makes me happy. Happy is in the air today. This will be an awesome adventure.

----------------------------------------------

So first chapter. Whoot Whoot.