Chapter 6: Garbage Plan

^Troy^

Ella and I needed to talk. So that's why I barged into her house.

*Ella*

The couch was covered in wrappers of Hershey's chocolate and I sat there crying and eating a Snicker's bar. "Don't judge me." I whispered.

"But Ella-" Troy started.

"DON'T JUDGE ME!" I yelled and threw a beautiful blue and green floral vase across the room. Dirt splattered all over the kitchen floor and a yellow flower was on the counter. I ran into my room and slammed the door shut, and locked it. I slid my back down the door and put my knees to my chests, put my head down, and started sobbing.

"Ella let me in." Troy said quietly.

"No!" I yelled.

An hour passed and Troy was still patiently waiting on the other side of the door.

I slowly opened the door. Troy jumped to his feet and started to apologize. "Just come in" I told him. We sat side by side against the door.

"So how was the date?" I asked, painfully.

"I ran as soon as we got to the Chinese place."

"Oh" I said sort of happily.

"You were doing so well. Why did you stop and start crying?"

"I don't know. I'm just stupid." I answered.

"You are not stupid. I never want to hear you call yourself that again."

"Don't say that to make me feel better."

"I'm not, I swear! I think you're sweet, beautiful, kind, and just perfect."

"Troy," I explained, "I am not sweet or kind or beauti-"

I felt Troy's soft warm lips on mine and knew that me, Ella Summers, had finally fallen in love- with someone who (hopefully) likes her back.