Chapter 5: Sydney, again

^Troy^

Why did I lie to her? I think as I lie on the bed. Were only friends! We are strictly friends!! Then, the doorbell rings.

I open the door to find a box of my favorite food: chicken wings. Ella is forgiving me. I grab the chicken wings and eat it while watching The Hunger Games.

After finishing watching the movie and the wings I was about to throw out the bucket but I saw a sticky note on the front. How did I not notice that before. It read:

LOVE YOU BABY! Maybe we can do it again next time. You wouldn't mind. I'm sure nobody else would either! So glad you love me!!

~Sydney~

Sooo, I made reservations at this like really fancy chinese place. I also rented a limo for him and I. I don't know anyone in the world who can't fall for this one. I also bought a sexy, pink dress, that stopped right at the bottom of my butt and a black bracelet with black spikes on it. I also blow-dried my blond hair to make it really fluffy and soft. My nails were already perfectly french-manicured (thanks to my best friend Ashley.) I grabbed my brown purse and headed to the limo outside my house.

^Troy^

"Ding dong" the doorbell rang. I jumped off of the couch and opened the door. My jaw dropped as soon as I opened the door.

Ella stood there, 20 pounds lighter, eating a granola bar with dried strawberries in it.

"You look great!" I told her.

"Save it!" she spat.

"What's wrong?"

"Are you and Sydney a thing?" she almost yelled.

"Of course we are!" Sydney said as she strutted down the hallway in heels that were probably an inch. "In fact, we're going on a date right now. I don't understand why you care though, hon" She grabbed my wrist and pulled me down the hall.

I stared at Ella and mouthed "Sorry" to her but she just shook her head no at me as Sidney and I turned the corner.