Chapter 1

A/N: I hope you like this story! I do not own the characters. Just the plot.

Red laid in her den on Neverland, listening to all the commotion in Pan's camp. She pulled the covers across her face groaning softly, knowing Pan would be yelling for her. And soon enough, she heard her name being called out. She got out of her cosy bed and walked to Pan, a glare resting on her eyes, getting tired of doing the same thing for 50 years. She yawned softly as she got to him and covered her mouth slowly. She sighed softly and raised an eyebrow at him. "What is it this time Pan?" She bit her lip softly as she looked around at all the little lost boys and sighed internally, feeling sorry for them who would cry at night due to missing their family. Her tone wasn't a happy one. Boredom and annoyance at always having to obey Pan just be safe on Neverland. He raised his eyebrow at her.

"Mind your tone with me, girl. You know what I can do to you if you decide you'd rather be alone." She glared at him softly as he continued to give her the task he wanted her to fulfil.

"There's been a ship sighted off the coast of Neverland. You know what you have to do Red." He nodded and handed her the special bow and arrow he saved only for occasions such as this. He handed over the arrows slowly, nodding at her, to remind her of what they were spiked with. She swung the bag of arrows onto her back and held her bow tightly as she walked to her sighting spot and climbed to the very top to spy on the pirate ship coming into her view. She picked her spyglass and held it to her eye, sizing up the ship and the men she could see on it. Except this time she could see women. 3 of them. She frowned to herself and glanced down towards the tree next to hers. "Hey! Tink!" She yelled to the pixie who popped her head out of her treehouse door.

"What is it Red? This had better be good. I'm busy." Tink smirked at her and laughed softly. Red smiled and gestured towards the sea where the pirate ship lay in wait.

"Whose ship is that?" She raised an eyebrow at Tink and smiled softly until Tink frowned softly.

"Killian Jones... But what the hell is he doing back in Neverland?" Tink frowned to herself and so did Red, confused as to why Tink was frowning so much. Surely he was just another pirate. Surely not... Red frowned to herself again and looked at the ship frowning as she found him. The captain of that goddamn ship. Dressed in all black leather, the only thing that stood out against the darkness of his clothing was the bright blue eyes that seemed to find where she was hidden and stare into her eyes. She shook her head, remembering who she was and why she was here, loading the bow with the poisoned tipped arrow, shooting right at the ship, missing the two female brunettes' by inches and groaned to herself. Pan wouldn't be happy with her.

She'd failed to bring down the ship, and now a rage covered her face as she climbed down from her tree and walked to the shore where she stayed, concealed in the bushes, until the bright eyed captain locked eyes with her again and she glared at him as the others went on without him. She groaned quietly realising it'd be one on one until she grinned. She had the advantage in this fight. She had the dreamshade. Not him. She smirked in her own thoughts until she felt a cold, steel, silver knife against her throat, burning the skin there. She whimpered and struggled to get away from whoever had grabbed her. However she couldn't due to the strong arms around her as he lowered his lips down to her ear, whispering into her ear softly.

"I didn't know Pan made any new allies." She could hear the smirk in his voice as he kept the blade against her throat, threating to push it further if she didn't cooperate. God where was Tink when she was needed? The she-wolf struggled more against the captain's grip, determined to get free. He just laughed and held onto her tighter, using his hook to trip her up onto her back, smirking as he pinned her down and hovered over her. She reached around for the arrows, starting to panic when she realised that she'd left them in her tree house.

She groaned at the thought as the pirate smirked to himself, "lost something love?" She shook her head glaring at him.

"Don't even call me that. My name is Red... Now how about you share your name?" She raised an eyebrow at him. He smirked at her, leaning down until he was right in her face and she could the rum on his breath.

"Killian Jones ma'am." He smirks at her. "But most people call me Hook now. Y'know." He held up his hook shrugging to himself. She growled at the name and her eyes turned golden as she went up to snarl in his face, their noses just touching. Their lips inches apart when he pushed the silver through the leather she wore, into her soft skin. Her cries of pain filled the beach and tears filled her eyes. His triumphant smile was the last thing she saw before she blacked out into darkness, the pain too much for her to handle.

Blackness.

----

A/N: Eeeek. Leave me a review and maybe a follow or fav? Thanks for reading! ;3