54 - fireoghalvtreds

seaveydaniel: So I want to tell you guys about this guy, and I will kindly ask you to read this through before you start commenting rude things xThis is my EX, we broke up 2 fucking years ago, but recently he decided to ruin my life once again, th...

This is my EX, we broke up 2 fucking years ago, but recently he decided to ruin my life once again, thanks x :* 
My life isn't it perfect, it never has been. But 2 years ago, (when I was 18) I had an extremely bad perios in my life, where I had nobody that cared for me, my parents are never home, and never calls me, fyi I called and texted them a few days ago, when I was having a breakdown, yk crying screaming, holes in the walls all that shit. (I kinda broke my hand) but she didn't pick up, and hasn't answered my texts yet. But yeah, back to the topic. Cole and his friends came in my life, and Cole cared for me, which was something I had never experienced before, and therefore I fell for him really fast, so we ended up dating. But then he started getting me to a lot of stupid things including drinking, drugs etc. Which I am not proud of. But at the time, I didn't really care.
5 months into the relationships I found him fucking some other dude, in MY bed. I broke up with him, and told him to leave me the fuck alone. 

But as you can all tell he recently came back, and now almost all of you are calling me slut, whore, gold digger, cheater etc. without even thinking that maybe things are as they seem. 

All I ask is that next time, please listen to both parts of the story before assuming things.

1.123.323 likes and 784.434

user1: im-

user2: i'm an horrible person, im so sorry.

imzachherron: Im so proud of you Dani, ily.
- seaveydaniel: i love you too, thanks for believing in me <3

corbynbesson: fuck dani im so sorry.

jackavery: why did you let me call you a selfish bitch? you should have said something, im so fucking sorry Daniel.
- seaveydaniel: would you have believed me? no.

jonahmarais: oh, we fucked up.

colewilliams: I guess it's really over?
- seaveydaniel: it was over the day you cheated on me.

user3: he's still a slut lol, this is just some lie. 

-------------

sooo, i kinda hate this- but oh well. 

thINGS AREN'T OVER YET TEEHEE, but I swear that the Cole fucker is almost gone.

also we've hit 1,1k votes? um what. thank you <3