1 | best friends

"Renjun! Wait for me!" Jingfei yelled. Renjun turned around and saw Jingfei running behind him. Jingfei ran and attacked Renjun with a big hug. Renjun stumbled back a bit.

"Jingfei! Why did you have to attack me with a hug," Renjun chuckled.

"Sorry! I thought you were leaving without waiting for me," Jingfei said as she awkwardly giggled.

"I was just gonna go wait by the gate entrance. I thought you had dance practice today?" Renjun asked.

"Nope! Not today at least. Our dance teacher was sick today so no class," Jingfei said. Renjun simply nodded.

"Renjun! Jingfei!" Someone yelled. They both turned their heads and saw Jisung walking towards them while Jeno was next to him.

"Hey guys!" Renjun waved at them.

"Do you guys wanna head out to the cafe near by?" Jeno asks. Everyone nods their heads and they all walk to the cafe.

"Renjun. Can you do me a favor?" Jingfei asked. Renjun turned his head and looked at her.

"What is it?" Renjun asked.

"Can you buy me something at the cafe?" Jingfei said with an aegyo filled voice. Renjun looked at her and only rolled his eyes at her.

Jingfei softly punched him and pouted.

"Fine. Only because you're my best friend," Renjun laughed. Jingfei smiled and started jumping up and down in excitement.

"Can you two stop flirting it's gross," Jisung mumbled behind them. It was only loud enough for Jeno to hear. Jeno only laughed and continued walking.

🥀

Renjun and Jingfei have known each other their whole life. They've grown up together. They first meet when they were 4 years old.

"Hello! My name is Huang Renjun!" A 4 year old Renjun said in front of Jingfei.

They were at the park. Jingfei was playing around in the sandbox. Then Renjun walked over and introduced himself.

"My name is Jingfei," She smiled at him.

"Can I play with you!" Renjun asked. Jingfei nodded her head and Renjun sat down right next to her.

Like that their friendship blossomed.

When they became students they were at the same school and had the same classes.

"I'm sorry!" Jingfei cried. She got pushed down by one of the bullies in school.

"Next time you bump into me and don't say sorry. I'll beat you up and I don't care if you're a girl," Cheng yelled at her.

"Jingfei! Are you ok?" Renjun yelled as he saw Jingfei down on the floor. He ran towards her and pushed Cheng just to get to Jingfei.

"Look the best friend came over to save her. She can't even do anything for herself without you saving her," Cheng said pushing Renjun down.

Renjun gently pushed Jingfei aside. He got up and punched Cheng.

Renjun cared for Jingfei. He had to protect her no matter what.

Later Renjun decided to move to South Korea. Jingfei didn't want Renjun to leave. So she decided to go with him to Korea.

Their parents both agreed so that Renjun wouldn't be alone. Along with that they continued being best friends.

Now in Korea, Renjun wanted to become a singer. So he would go to take singing lessons. Jingfei didn't know what to do. Renjun told her to try dance and like that Jingfei started to dance, she was one of best dancers there.

🥀

"Renjun? Since we're in high school now, do you have a crush on anyone?" Jingfei asks as they were walking back to their apartment.

"No. Not really. I'm just focusing on my school work and you should too. I don't want you falling in love with anyone," Renjun said.

"Jeez. Don't worry. I don't like anyone either. Plus you're acting like such an older brother right now," Jingfei giggled. Renjun looked at her and smiled.

He put his arm around Jingfei. She only looked at him and smiled. Everyone around them smiled at them, they seemed like a cute couple but they were only best friends.

"Injunie," Jingfei whispers.

"Yea," Renjun whispered back.

"Everyone around us probably thinks we're a couple," She giggles. Renjun only looked at her. He grabbed her my the waist and twirled her around.

"Renjun-ah!" Jingfei said startled.

"Yes, my love," Renjun said. He was carrying her bridal style.

"I hate you," Jingfei giggled as she softly punched him on the shoulder.

"Hate you even more," Renjun winked. Jingfei only bursted out in laughter.

What did you think of the first chapter!

Yes this fanfic is a hanahaki fic. I was reading a few books and decided to try it because why not.

Hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!