2 | strange feeling

Renjun woke up. He got up and got ready for school. He looked at the time and saw that they had 10 minutes before school was going to start.

He ran into Jingfei's room and saw that she was still asleep. He didn't want to scare her but he also needed to wake her up quick.

He was gently shaking her. After a few shakes she finally woke up.

"Renjun? Why are you waking me up?" Jingfei said in a sleepy voice. She was struggling to keep her eyes open.

"We're late for school!" Renjun whispered yelled.

"We can be late for one class," She said as she closed her eyes again. Renjun only sighed and let her sleep again.

Renjun walked to the bathroom. He looked at himself. He still looked tired.

Renjun decided to go make breakfast in the meantime since he couldn't go back to sleep.

After a while, Jingfei finally woke up and changed. She walked to the kitchen and saw Renjun making breakfast.

"What are you making, Injunie?" Jingfei said with her famous aegyo voice. Renjun turned around and looked at her with a smile. He looked at her for a while.

"Renjun?" Jingfei spoke as she noticed him staring at her for a long time. Renjun shook his head and turned back around.

"Why was I staring at her?" Renjun thought as he was flipping the pancakes.

Renjun finished the pancakes and served them to Jingfei.

"Renjun? Are you ok?" Jingfei asks. Renjun looks up at her and nods his head.

"Why does my heart skip a beat when I look at her?" Renjun thought. He ignored it and kept eating.

"Anyways... Renjun can we not go to school today?" Jingfei asked. Renjun only smiled and nodded his head.

"Only for today though. Don't think I'm letting this happen again," Renjun laughed.

"I know," Jingfei said rolled her eyes and pouting.

There it goes again. Renjun's heart skipped a beat again. All Jingfei did was pout.

🥀

"Come on Jingfei!" Renjun said as he holding onto Jingfei hand.

"Do we have to go!" Jingfei complained.

"Yes! Do you want money or not?" Renjun asked still dragging Jingfei.

"We already have money," Jingfei said.

"Well now we have to get more money," Renjun said.

"Fine," Jingfei pouted.

Renjun saw a help wanted poster at a local restaurant and thought maybe him and Jingfei should go and get a job.

Renjun opens the door. Jingfei enters and Renjun follows.

"Hi!" Renjun said at the host.

"Hello! A table for two?" The host asks. Renjun smiled and shakes his head no.

"Actually we both saw the help wanted poster you had and was wondering if we could apply to work?" Renjun asked with a bright smile. The host smiled, she thought Renjun was cute.

"Come follow me," She said.

🥀

Renjun and Jingfei both ended up getting the job. They were going to start working on Saturday and Sunday's together.

"What's your name?" Hyunwoo asked. He was the co-worker, who was going to help both Renjun and Jingfei.

"I'm Jingfei," She smiled. Hyunwoo smiled back.

"My name is Renjun," Renjun said. Renjun noticed that Hyunwoo's smiled suddenly disappeared.

"Are you two dating?" He suddenly asked. They both looked at each other.

"No. He's just my best friend. Nothing more," Jingfei giggled. Hyunwoo's smile came back.

"Oh! Ok then," Hyunwoo smiled again.

"Jingfei. We gotta go home now, it's pretty late," Renjun said. Jingfei turned and looked at him.

"You're right. Bye Hyunwoo! See you on Saturday," Jingfei smiled and waved at him. Hyunwoo waved back.

"Bye Hyunwoo," Renjun also said. Hyunwoo waved at him as well but not as much as he did with Jingfei.

Renjun and Jingfei started walking home. The walk back home was pretty silent.

"That host was pretty young. She was really pretty as well," Jingfei randomly said.

"Yea, I guess," Renjun said still looking forward.

"I think she has a crush on you Injunie," Jingfei said to annoy Renjun.

"You think? Well I don't. I do think that Hyunwoo has a crush on you though," Renjun said teasing Jingfei back.

"Yea I though so too. He's cute. Maybe when I get to know him better.... he can be my boyfriend," Jingfei hesitated on saying.

Renjun froze.

"Boyfriend?" Renjun thought to himself.

"Renjun? Are you ok?" Jingfei said as she waved her hand in front Renjun's face. Renjun shook his head.

"I'm fine," Renjun said as smiled at Jingfei. Jingfei smiled back at him. Renjun's heart skipped a beat.

"Why does it bother me so much that Jingfei could get a boyfriend? I want her to be happy but why?" Renjun thought as he was walking next Jingfei.

Jingfei noticed the strange look on Renjun face. She decided to hold Renjun's hand to see if the would help him.

She grabbed Renjun's hand and intertwined their hands together.

Renjun looked down at their hands and saw Jingfei smiled at him. A small blush crept onto Renjun's cheeks.

"What's wrong with me?" Renjun thought.

They finally made it to their apartment. They went into their own rooms.

🥀

Renjun woke up in the middle of the night. He had stomach pains. He walked to the bathroom, thinking he was going to throw up. He only started coughing. Until something came out of his mouth.

A flower petal.

Renjun looked at the flower petal. He was confused. He only ignored it not thinking much about it.

I was on a writers block but I'm back and this was the chapter so yea!

Hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!