Charming_Niqaabi

Assalamualaikum Warahmutallahi Wabarakatuhu!

Hope you all are doing well!

Here I am with one of my dearest friend who is an amazing author as well as person. Please welcome, one and only, my beautiful friend, Charming_Niqaabi.

Do check out her works!

Let's start with the interview!

*******

1. Tell about yourself.

Name and meaning: Atufa, means Maherbaan (merciful).

Age: 19 years.

Date of birth: 03 sept. 2000

Nationality: Indian

Hobby: Reading, Writing and sleeping ;)

Relationship status (single/committed): Single single and single but you know right soon going to mingle.

(A/N: Awww, Ma Shaa Allah!).

2. Describe yourself in few lines.

Just a simple girl with complicated self, moody, and yeah walking on our prophet's sunnah and a practicing muslimah. And yes, a shopaholic.

3. What good changes you want to bring in yourself?

There are so many I want to change but most is trying to control my anger. I want to reduce my laziness and to become a better muslimah In sha Allah.

(A/N: In Shaa Allah! May Allah (S.W.T) make it easy for you, Aameen ya rab).

4. Which book was your first book you read on Wattpad and what were your thoughts on it?

The first book I read on wattpad is 'The girl he never noticed.' And that's s the great book.

And that book had taught me to accept what you get is for trial and what not is not in your destiny. If those things are supposed to be yours then no one can stop it and move on from where your life dumped you because it will only defense it. And yeah obviously, true love never dies and it will always found you and yes, a happily ever after is love.

5. Tell us about your favorite books on Wattpad as well as offline.

Ahhh! Fav books there are so many girl! But kiranhafeez and @Mawara_Ejaz's all books are my favorite. And yeah, there are also few books which is my all time favourite.

Umm, offline books? No, I don't have collection of books but yeah I really want to get the book 'Qasasul Anbia' the stories of prophets.

(A/N: Cannot tag the other person. Do tag if you find her username in the inline comment if possible).

6. Which genre you prefer most and why?

Spiritual.
Bcoz I just love muslim books and the halaal romance and every book taught an lesson so yeah.

7. Tell us about your experience as an author on Wattpad.