Chapter 29

Leila's flight leaves soon and I don't want her to leave at all. I know she has to go back to be with Dylan, but I just want her to stay with us. With me.

"Baby, are you going to get mad if you don't like the house I pick?" Leila asked.

"No, of course not. As long as you're happy and you don't make me broke," I smiled and kissed her.

"You know me," she smirked.

"Yes, I do know you, beautiful," I said and cupped her face. I leaned in and instead of kissing her, I pressed my forehead against hers. "Don't leave, again."

"Baby, I have to. Haliyah called me and said Dylan has been crying and saying he misses me. How can I not go back to see my son?" Leila asked me with her puppy dog eyes, "and I have to go find our new house. I can't wait to move back here with everyone. Boston is waaayyyy too far from California. I want to be able to go out at night with our friends and not have to worry about who is watching Dylan."

"Babe, it won't be a problem anymore. And when we do buy the house, we need to go get our clothes and the little things we're taking. We can sell the furniture," I told her.

"Sounds like a great plan. I'll go back after I get the house, pick up all our stuff, call the realtor to sell the house, and sell the cars."

"You're so amazing," I smiled.

"I know," she smiled right back.

"Babe, what time does your flight leave?" I asked her.

"10 tomorrow morning... We have a little less then twelve hours left together," she answered me. I sighed and grabbed her hips. I pulled her toward me and she straddled my waist and sat down on my lap. I kissed her and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I never want to leave this position," I mumbled into her mouth.

"Neither do I."

We sat like that for about ten minutes. Until we realized it was time for dinner. We decided to go somewhere a little more laid back. Just a little restaurant leila loves called Five guys burgers and fries. She's absurdly in love with fast food. I'm still trying to figure out how she's so small.

"Babeeee, I looooove you," leila sang in the car.

"I looooove you too," I sang back.

"You're perfect, you're perfect, you make me nervous," Leila started singing Jacob Whitesides.

"You're worth it, you're worth it, you give me purpose again and again. You don't even have to try because.... because you're always on my mind."

"Jack your voice is amazing," Leila smiled.

"You're amazing," I told her. She blushed and pulled out her phone.

"Babe, hurry I'm hungry," Leila whined.

"Baby, we're almost there," I told her as I pulled into the parking lot.

I parked, then we got out and went inside. I grabbed Leila's hand and entwined our fingers. She grabbed my bicep and leaned into me as we walked. God, she's so cute.

I opened the door for her and she quickly ordered. Same with me. We sat down and waited for our food.

"Don't leave," I told her.

"I have to... And you have your tour too. Even if I don't leave, I still won't be able to spend time with you. You'll be with the boys or taking pictures with Andre," she said.

"Okay, I guess that's technically true... But..." I trailed off.

"I thought so Jack," she said.