ONE

A/N: Now it's time to make an x reader story about Ned Leeds. Of course, I mentioned previously that it would be a Ned Leeds x Male!Reader. So, why make one you ask. Well, while I'm happy that Ned Leeds fanfics have been popping up, there just aren't any Ned Leeds stories where he gets a boyfriend. And, so I figured why not make one? I know in Spider-Man: Far from Home Ned has a girlfriend, but that's Marvel's version of Ned Leeds. This fic will be my version of the character. And in my version, Ned Leeds gains a boyfriend.

Anyways, you know the drill.

G=Guy's first name 

Last=Lastname.

Also, I'm deciding to write this in first pov because just wanted too. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy the first chapter of The Earth Boy!

Posing as one of the guards, I successfully managed to get into the kingdom undetected. How I got the guard's uniform wasn't important. What was important was getting what I came for. The last thing that was on my list. Sneaking towards the end of the hallway, I finally arrive at a door.

Taking the key out, I put it on the lock. Getting this key was a challenge as it was in another secure area. But, luckily I got it sneakily and quickly. Opening it, I came face to face to what I was looking for. Enclosed in a decorative glass case was the purple serum. The serum was the last thing on my list to collect. 

Before I could go any further, I realized there were moving cameras up above. I managed to hide away from both cameras as they turned in my direction. Getting out my device, I threw it at the screens, covering the cameras so that they didn't see me.

This kingdom is protective as it is, so seeing a "guard" in here would raise skepticism. The only ones allowed in here were the royal family.

Putting on my hi-tech gloves, I walked over towards the glass and lifted it up. Grabbing the serum, I quickly put it in my satchel for safe keeping. 

As I was about to leave, I heard clapping noises coming from behind me. Turning back, I saw a raccoon resting against the wall. His claps came to a halt before crossing his arms. His eyes stared at me while a small smirk appeared. Sadly, I recognized this raccoon as I've seen him many times. 

"Well, well, well." Rocket's voice drawled out. "If it isn't the little thief. Stealing again, eh?" 

"So what, Rat Bitch?" I groaned, "You know I love it." 

Rocket's eyes glowered. It pissed him off when I called him that. 

"Fuck you, kid!" He growled, "You know I hate that word!" 

"All the reason to keep calling you that," I smirked while heading towards the door. Before opening the knob, I could hear paws trampling on the ground. Looking back swiftly, I saw Rocket in mid-air pouncing at me. Instinctively, I grabbed out my stun gun and zapped him with it. He convulsed violently before landing on the ground.

Unlocking the door, I saw Peter Quill, aka Star-Lord, waiting outside. I flinched a little before slamming it shut. Crap! How did they find me? I thought my stealing heist was properly executed. 

I opened the door back seeing an annoyed Peter. He didn't get to say his speech as I stunned him with my gun. As Peter convulsed on the floor, more of his teammates showed up. All of them together were known as the Guardians of the Galaxy. I didn't give a shit about them, but since I kept running into them on multiple occasions, they became an annoyance.

I managed to fight my way through all of them, but then guards appeared blocking my path. Using my gun, I stunned them to clear the area. When I finally arrived outside, I got my keys out summoning my ship. I went inside and quickly started it up. Looking through the window, I saw the Guardians catching up. 

"So long Star-Hoe!" I taunted while rolling down the window and levitating higher. "Once again I'm always one step ahead of your shitty groupie." 

Soon enough I zoomed out of Hexacon and was in space. Heaving, I glanced inside my satchel. I finally had everything I needed before going back to Charnile. However, my ship notified me that the Guardians weren't backing down that easily. 

A/N: I just want to point out that this chapter takes place after GOTG Vol. 1. When the group just consisted of Peter, Rocket, Gamora, Drax and Groot. But like minus the part where Groot dies in GOTG