~CVS ADVENTURES~

Ok the funniest thing just occurred! John and I were walking to CVS from his apartment to get yanno.... (A secret thing only John and I use). So I tripped on a stick! Call me trippier redd! Hah! So we were just walking and he stops, pauses, looks at me, and shuts his eyes! I was like haha John! Cricket tf. And then he keeps walking and he holds my hand, (purrs in Japanese ^_^). He starts caressing my toes with his bare feet. I started dripping! I did not know where it was coming from. Til.... I look down and see water all over the floor. Turns out it was a baby squid coming out of my ear. So I pick it up throw it in the river and it yells (achoo peechu mountain nigga) so ya. John and I keep on walking. We arrive at the CVS and start barking at the door and bam it opens. John is so cute silly quirky funny cute lovely cute awesome lover me mine qt me+ u =swag lovers be like ya. I go to the section, and hah! Grabbed it. Went to check out and spent exactly $5,998,827,9382838882. Really cheap stuff for John and I. I run out with my arms by my side flying like a squirrel bean ya ya ya I get it im so cool ok. John follows with his new toys 😈. We go to the gutter and I open the gutter with my huge man hands. And we enter the world of gutta. So we are currently entered into the world "ZONE SIX" out the gutta east ATL zone 6. Where John and I sit and have feet cuddles (aw) (purrs). I look down and his 3rd leg seems to be growing, so I pull his pants down because im in (panic mode)!!!!! And his leg just keeps getting bigger as we are (intensely staring) into each others eyes until we look like mosquitos. And he then begins trying to put his extra leg into my inverted leg. I scream! It fit perfectly! Like cinderella's shoe! It was amazing! The gutter rats run around John and I and they then decide to go into my inverted leg, lick up the "water" and cuddle. John and I get up and go sell our CVS toys since we in da gutta yadig..