EIGHT

Jimin was currently lying on Taehyung's couch, his head against Hoseok's shoulder and his legs resting on Yoongi's laps. Taehyung had insisted to meet them to talk. He had avoided Jimin after his meeting with Jungkook the day before, but now he felt ready to announce the great news.

"So what is it you wanna talk about, Tae ? Jimin raised an eyebrow while crossing his arms over his chest, still upset that Taehyung had ignored him yesterday even though he was super worried for him. Yoongi affectionately squeezed Jimin's thigh to calm him down: "Don't be sassy, babe." He warned and Jimin shivered, trying to stay composed despite the blush on his cheeks.

Taehyung seemed on a cloud since yesterday, he looked genuinely happy, and miraculously more healthy in a way. He even chuckled at the couple's flirt, which worried the three men on his couch, because when they were becoming a bit too flirty or intimate, Taehyung would be the first to grimace and separate them: "Okay what are you on ? Marijuana ? I told you we should try togeth--" Jimin was cut off by Yoongi's death glare and Hoseok's arms tightening around his waist: "Haha... No, I wanted to tell you a great news actually... I've found my soulmate !" Taehyung declared with an adorable boxy smile, his eyes turning into crescents.

"What ?!" The three of them shouted, straightening on their seats. "Are you sure ?" Hoseok asked and everyone cheered once Taehyung nodded. Jimin was more or less aware considering the fact that Taehyung had told him yesterday but back then he thought his best friend was crazy so... "Wow that's incredible !! He reincarnated ?" Jimin asked with a wide smile and hopeful expression and Taehyung's smile faded a little at the thought. He sighed:

"Yeah... But according to Namjoon, he is a first case in history... The body he entered already had a soul in it, so now he shares a teenager's body..." Taehyung tried to remember Namjoon's explanation but got a bit confused, so he summarized like he could.

Jimin almost choked with his saliva, coughing and letting his legs fall back to adopt a sitting position: "He what ?!" He yelled between two coughs while Hoseok was gently patting his back, looking serene as he was used to his boyfriend's dramatic attitude. Taehyung sighed again and started explaining everything he could think of, smiling sheepishly from time to time after remembering the boy's flustered face or the words his soulmate had pronounced through him. He felt like he was eighteen again, and he couldn't be happier.

"What will you do ?" Yoongi was the one who asked, and Taehyung shrugged, looking at his hands: "I don't know... For now, I'll visit him everyday and wait to see any progresses !" He cheered up, trying to be as optimistic as possible. He then checked on the wall clock and stood up abruptly: "Shit I'm late ! I have an appointment with Namjoon at the Hospital !" Taehyung cursed and rushed to his room, almost tripping on the floor a couple times before managing to get dressed properly. The trio observed the clumsy man from the couch they were settled on. Enjoying the fact that the youngest male was busy preparing himself, Yoongi started kissing Jimin, intertwining his fingers with Hoseoks'.

When Taehyung was clean and ready to go, he stormed through the living room, wincing in disgust at the sight: Jimin on Hoseok's laps, eating each others' faces while Yoongi was stroking Jimin's hair. They slowly stopped their heated activity and turned their attention to Taehyung when the man cleared his throat with the same grimace:

"First, this is disgusting, you're all fucking gay on my sofa. Second, I'm super late so I'll go now, feel free to continue your.... 'Activity' at your own house, Jimin you have the spare key so close the door behind you." Taehyung spoke promptly and before the males could answer, he was already gone.

Yoongi snickered and slapped Jimin's ass lightly: "You heard him, let's keep going at home." He stood up and made his way to the front door, ignoring the blush on his boyfriends' faces while they were following behind.