Chapter 6 "Like Bear Like Fox"

The sunlight beamed from the dining room windows. Bonnie stood near an open window, enjoying the gentle breeze that blew past his flat fur. He stood with his chin high.

A chair had scuffled against the hard checkered floor.

He turned around sharply and his eyes flashed. He realized that it was only Chica.

"Good morning," greeted Bonnie, fully turning around.

Chica had a used butcher knife in her right hand. "I chopped the chicken like you told me to." she said.

Bonnie could instantly smell the tasty smell of the chicken being cooked from the kitchen. A door opened, closing slowly afterwards, as a large shape walked out calmly next to them.

"Hi, Freddy," said Bonnie. He noticed that Freddy had seemed very upbeat. "Whats's up?"

Freddy had let out a booming chuckle that made his belly bounce. "We have a customer!" he exclaimed.

Chica looked at Freddy and tilted her head. "But our pizza restaurant is closed," she pointed out.

Like a distant rock falling on soft blanket a rhythmic knock rapped against the main door. Chica had vanished from the room and she dashed to the door like a yellow blur.

Moments later, she returned with a skinny human. The person was of a teenage age and had black, long, sleek hair. She wore short jeans and a yellow shirt that didn't cover her belly.

"Welcome to the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!" cheered Bonnie as he lifted her arms. With a jolt of shock he realized that Chica and Freddy were eyeing the teenager coldly.

Bonnie had leaned in to whisper in the bear's ear. "She's human," he reassured. "She no endoskeleton."

As if realizing the fact, Freddy had blinked and grinned widely. "What can I get for you?" he asked politely.

"Uh... I just placed an order on chicken and I wanted to get it for me and my boyfriend." said the teenager in a flat and indifferent tone.

"What's a boyfriend?" asked Chica.

A ding sound came from the window of the kitchen. Chica ran down the hall that led to the tiny kitchen. She returned and the wonderful aroma of chicken became stronger. "Here's your chicken!" she exclaimed, holding the plate out to the teen.

The teenager had slapped her hands over her mouth. Her cheeks were puffed and they turned green. On the plate she had saw the body of a chicken, only its body was chopped into sections. The eyeballs were gone and its head laying against its thigh. A folded sign sat on the plate reading, "DIG IN!"

The teenager had gulped down a possible vomit. "I... uh... I better go!" She turned to haul off but Chica stepped up in front of her.

"You don't like my chicken?" she whined. "I know how to cook chicken!"

"But you're a chicken yourself! That's like cannibalism!" shouted the girl in surprise.

Chica looked over at Bonnie. "I thought I was an alpaca."

Bonnie shrugged. "You are defiantly a chicken." He gazed at the teenager. "We've made your food so you have to be at least happy." Coldness had edged his voice.

"No. Where's the manager- the human manager?" snapped the teenager, placing her hands on her hips.

Freddy loomed over the girl, a shadow swimming over his face. "Ma'am, if you ordered the chicken, you get the chicken."

A dinging sound came from the front door. Feet pattered heavily along the ground as a teenage boy stopped beside the girl. "Whoa!" he leapt in shock, just noticing the unhappy animatronics. "Babe, these are some nice fursuits." he complemented.