The Other Sugg

Have you ever heard of Zoe and Joe Sugg? Well, if you haven't then you must be living under a rock.

Just to fill you in, Zoe Sugg is a beauty vlogger and internet personality on Youtube. She is twenty four, small and has blue eyes and brown hair. She is very nice and sweet and kind of a little cupcake.

Her brother Joe Sugg, is also a vlogger and internet personality. Known as ThatcherJoe on Youtube. He is kind of tall and has brown-blonde hair with blue-green eyes.

Now that you know them, I'll ask you a question. Have you ever heard of Connor Sugg? She is the younger sister of Zoe and Joe Sugg. She is a spunky bold and fearless girl. She is 5''6 and 3/4 and has brown hair with natural highlights and bright baby blue eyes. She is the one who doesn't really... you know.

She likes squirrels and kind of dresses like Zoe but not much.

But she is a model. And a youtuber. She loves modeling and clothes. She models for various companies. She makes different kinds of funny videos and stuff. She is quite popular. Nobody knows that she is their sister. Until now.

A secret source tells the whole world and she gets brought into the hectic and crazy world of Youtube.

What will happen in the new life of Connor Sugg?