Chapter 14

I walk to Erza's apartment and knock on the door. "Erza!" I yell. She didn't answer. I was about to break down the door when she opened it.

"Lucy? What are you doing here? You're supposed to be with that wolf Vampire," she states letting me in.

"I need to check something." I said looking her in her eyes. They're red? "Damn it!"

"Hey, calm down, whats going on?"

"We have a problem, like a big one. My eyes are brown and so is Juvia's and Natsu's, even Gray eyes are his natural color, but yours they're red."

"What do you mean? Your eyes are red."

"What? No, they're not. Juvia, said they were brown this morning. Why would she lie to me?"

"Maybe they were, but that was this morning and I promise you they're red right now. Come on let's go to a mirror." She then walks me to her bathroom.

"That's not possible, how?"

"I don't know, but you should go back to your apartment and find out. But come back here tonight okay?" She gives me a kiss but it quickly becomes heated. The next thing I know is I'm pushed up against the wall. She starts to move down to my neck.

"Erza, I... have ... to go." She hears what I said and she stoped kissing me and looked me in the eyes.

"Okay, lets continue this later ok?"

"Alright."

__________________________

Sorry for the short chapter. Also sorry for being gone so long. But I'm kinda back but I think I sort of fell out of this fandom so sorry if I don't update that much.