Chaper 15

As Lucy returns to her apartment she notices that her eyes have turned back to their normal color. Brown. It was weird. Like when she was with Erza her eyes were the color they were supposed to be but when she was with Juvia, they were normal. It was sort of strange to her. She didn't think much of it at the time because there were bigger things at hand. Like what was going on with the Vampires in town.

Lucy walks in to see Natsu on the couch with Gray sitting directly next to him. The two were holding hands but quickly let go when they saw Lucy. "Lucy, uh, we didn't expect you to be back so soon."

"I was gone for 15 minutes. Am I interrupting something?"

"No," they both said rather quickly.

"Anyway, do you know where Juvia is? I want to talk to her."

"She went for a walk. Where did you go anyway?" Natsu asked.

"No where specific."

"You went to see Taxi...didn't you?" Gray asked.

"No, maybe."

"Are you serious? Your 'girlfriend' is right outside and you're making out with another girl," Gray whisper-yelled at her.

"Keep it down she might hear you!" Lucy whispered back.

"Why are you even going over there?"

"Because she marked me! Are you happy?"

"What? She marked you?! Are you serious Lucy? Do you even know what that means?" Natsu finally speaks.

"Of course I know what that means, I'm not a dumbass."

"Lucy, this is serious. When a vamp marks another vampire-"

"It's means they own them, I know."

"You're sired to her, Lucy!" Gray yells.

"What?"

"You do what ever she tells you, for example if she tells you to kill me or Natsu you would. You wouldn't have a choice. Or let's say one day she gets jealous of Juvia. She could make you break up with her in an instant. You have to do what she tells you."

"No, but- I've didn't do some of the things she's told me to do."

"Like?"

"I can't think of any but I know they're was something. There has to be. Did she do this on purpose?"

"Of course she did. She's a manipulative liar."

"No, you don't know her."

"Well neither do you."

"You know what Gray, I don't know what you have against her but-"

"She took you from us, we were a family and she stole you and did something to you. Lucy I love you! You are like a sister to me! And she took my little sister away!"

"Whatever, I'm going to go find Juvia."

"Fine, I might not be here when you get back."

"Whatever, I don't really care," she says as she slams the door shut.

"Gray, are you seriously going to leave us?" Natsu asked while stroking happy.

"Yes and if you're smart you'll come with me."

"And if you were smart you would stay. I understand that your team Juvia but I feel like you should be happy if Lucy is happy. Even if it's Erza that makes her happy."

"I'm still leaving, I can't just wait around and watch this. I don't think that I could take it."

"If you don't she will probably do something stupid and get herself killed."

"I know... she clearly doesn't know what's good for her. If she knew she would stop going to Erza and stick with Juvia. I can tell that Juvia would treat her right. She loves her and she's only known her for a couple of days. Anyone can see that."

"Have you ever thought that Erza might love her too."

__________________________

It feels like forever since I've posted last. But, I'm sort of back and I'm trying to update everything. I think that I have an idea of where this is going. Anyway I hope you enjoyed