CHP 2.

DALTON ON THE SIDE >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hot right lol

"-- Police search for two robbery suspects in Lancaster City. It happened just before 10 o’clock at the King Street Mini-Mart at the intersection of East King and South Marshall streets.  The two suspects got away with some cash. It was unclear if they were armed.  No injuries were reported. Police are hope video from nearby surveillance cameras help lead to an arrests in the case." 

The breaking news that was screeching from our radio said. To most people that would be a surprise, but to me it was the truth.  We did it.  Well me and Dalton.We needed quick cash and that was the closet market. Piece of cake. Replaying some the scenes in my head, I remembered I was taking down the 3 clerks while Dalton worked with the money. Trust me I had way tougher mission's. 

One time I had to rob 10,000 from this rich guy. A little seducing and you'll make your way there right? Well no....... this guy was a spy. I took down 24 guys and 6 weak bitches to get the cash. Good time's.

" They are never going to figure out so why bother?" Dalton said.

I sighed." I guess"

" Whats wrong angel?"

" Nothing just thinking."

" About ... "

" Just our other mission's , I mean you've been doing this for a while don't you wanna take a break or quit. Like be normal, have a normal job and family. Go to normal school. Anything but this am I right?"

He looked at me like I was the craziest bitch he'd ever seen. I never opened up to someone with things like that. But the thing he said was bizarre.

" Of course I do ." He cupped my cheeks, and bored his eyes into mine, immediately I got lost in those grey whirlpools. " If it makes you happy, we can take a break not initially stop it but a break. We can live town and go to school you know?"

My eye's lit up. He was being so thoughtful. I never seen this side of Dalton, he usually had his bad ass face on and covered up his real emotions. I noticed I was the only person he was sincere to. Did he like be better than everyone else. Oh wait ! Everyone else were they gonna come if we did try this?

" Dal , the whole gang will come right. I mean i- if we did. You know new town and stuff." I trailed down.

" Awwe is big bad Rena who kills for fun is scared to go to a new town, your so cute. But yes they would come."

I smacked his forehead. 

"What ever."

" I'm sorry, forgive me." He tried pouting his lips and giving me the puppy eyes. Too bad it didn't work.     

 After a minute he finally figured out and smirked. He raised his hands up and laughed a evil laugh. Oh no... whenever he does that he....

" Sto- STOOOOOOOOOOOOP okay okay your forgive." I said through my laughs. This bastard was tickling me. My weakness. Nice one Dalton , nice one.

" Noo say I forgive you your sexy sexiest of all sexiest , your highness."

" For- get about i- it !"  Now tears coming down my face. This made him tickle more. I couldn't take this!

" I FORGIVE YOU YOUR SEXY SEXIEST OF ALL SEXIEST, YOUR HIGHNESS! " I screamed out. Thank the lord because he immediately let go. 

He turned away knowing I was about to cause hell in this car. Just as I was about to say something, We both heard cop cars. Shit the robbery forget all about that. I look at Dalton and he signaled to get down in the car seat. I did as told. Crouching down I turn to him and mouth ' there about to pass us.'

He nodded his head okay. I closed my eyes praying we wouldn't get caught. My police record wasn't the cleanest one more thing its 16 years. Im only 17 myself! The cop siren I was hearing stopped. Not knowing for sure I still stay down. 

Just then there was a knock at the passanger window. My heart was racing. I was definitely seeing red dots and my heart beat was accelerating. OMG We've been fucking caught , omg omg omg. I'm going to jail.......