iv. q & a

CAROLINE..!
tuesday, april 23;
two weeks after the breakup

caroline marie has posted a new video!
" life update and a lil q&a! "
click here  to watch!

caroline marie has posted a new video! " life update and a lil q&a! "click here  to watch!

italics = question

CAROLINE SET UP her camera on her tripod and sat in front of her pink wall, ready to film a q&a. she had taken a break from youtube and was really ready to get back on her grind.

"what's up guys? welcome back or welcome to my youtube channel! i'm caroline and since mosr of you know I hate long intros, let's just get started!"

caroline opened up her photos and pulled up one of the questions she screenshotted from her twitter.

"@cutiecaro asks did you move out of the why don't we house? I saw your ig story and was hella confused," caroline sighs, not really wanting to answer at the moment. but she did anyway.

"i did, actually! i'm living with my sister, parker, now! next question!" caroline quickly changes the subject.

after about 15 minutes of filming, caroline finally got to the question she had been dreading, but had to be answered.

"@maesonsage asks did you and daniel break up?" caro thinks for a second and finally gathers the courage to answer the question.

"yes. it's been two weeks. i still love him, a lot. I just," she swallows the sob welling up in her throat, "i still love that boy. i don't know if i'll ever stop loving that boy. but, it's over. i don't know if i'll ever get him back. and if that what god's plan is, then i'm okay with it."

she wipes her eyes, not wanting her fans to see her cry on camera right now. truth is, she missed him. so so much. but she knew it was over. she just hoped upon hope that he wasn't hurting as much as jack said he was.

DANIEL..!
wednesday, april 24;
2.1 weeks after the breakup

but he was. and jack didn't know the half of it.

two weeks. two weeks later and daniel wasn't doing any better. well, i take that back. the boys had finally convinced her to come to rehearsal. they were about to go on tour, after all. daniel hadn't posted on social media at all in those two weeks. he wouldn't do interviews; there was always a chance someone would bring up caroline. his eyes seemed to be permanently red rimmed. when he was alone, he couldn't stop crying. he hadn't changed his phone wallpaper, which was a picture of caroline. he couldn't bring himself too.

sometimes, although he hated the thought, he wished they had never met. he wished that he had never fallen in love with the green eyed girl. he wanted all this to stop. not in the way that he wanted to kill himself; he wanted to be happy again. and he couldn't do that when all he could think about was caroline gray.

not only were his bandmates worried, his fans were too. daniel hadn't tweeted or posted on instagram in two weeks. after caroline had posted the video, the limelights started coming for her neck. daniel hated that. that is the last thing he wanted.

carogray posted a new tweet!
click here to see it!

caroline 🌺 | carogray
your heart will never let you forget
something that ever made you happy - him

❤️ 982,283     💬  193,287   🔄 91,283