Rise and Shine

I, Natalie am currently attending Witherbrook Academy. I have been here for 5 years but yet not made any friends here. I am officially what popular people call, "a loner."

I wake up to the birds chirping and Mackenzie screaming, "THATS MY SHOE MALIBOO!" Oh how I love my sisters. They can be annoying but I love them either way. They adopted me anyway and I am entirely grateful for that. I get out of bed, put on my fuzzy slippers and appreciate my room.

Natalie's room:

I loved it. I love plants and essentials. I love everything. I go to the washroom to do my daily routine. Of course I am always done early so I use my free time to look at my phone.
I had 80 new messages... I thought to myself WHAT THE HELL?! I checked who they were from and saw that I got into a group chat that said Popularity. It was all the popular people... I wasn't supposed to be there. Should I stay? Or should I leave? That's what I thought to myself as soon as I saw that. But I hear Maddie screaming MALIBOO and because I am an amazing sister, I go help Maddie.

Maddie: MALIBOO IF YOU CHEW ON MY SHOE AGAIN I-

Natalie: hey mads, what's up?

Maddie: oh Uhm hey Natalie. I got everything under control. I'm making breakfast for our first day at school for everyone!

Natalie: yeah uh good luck with that.. where's mom?

Maddie: she's still sleeping.

Natalie: well I'll go wake her up. We can't be late on the first day.

Maddie: hmmph. Ur funny. Because I am driving you and Kenz to school today!

Natalie: WHAT?! I mean yeah that's great but you still need some practice. That doesn't hurt.

Maddie: c'mon sis. It's fun to drive around.

Natalie: yeah it is.. NOT WITH YOU. YOUR GONNA KILL ALL OF US INCLUDING YOURSELF.

Maddie: I'm fully aware that you are not happy but we will be safe.
-kenz walks in-
Kenz: I heard screaming.

Natalie: Maddie's driving.

Kenz: I'm gonna go wake up mom

Maddie: no you aren't. Now sit down and eat.

-they chew the food fast-

Maddie: so you guys are happy for school? First day!

Kenz: of course! I get to see all my friends and meet new friends.

Natalie: um not really. Just the same thing everyday. No friends, no greetings, and I'm invisible. Kenz ur happy because you are extremely popular but not everyone is.

Kenz: I mean I could help you..

Natalie: hah yeah uh no thanks.

-

After we were done breakfast, we went on the car and I couldn't keep thinking of the group chat. How did they not know that they had added her? It's really obvious and sooner or later someone will figure it out.. right?
We arrived at the school and of course I was ignored. But I saw Johnny's brother. Jake. He was dreamy, in fact, the dreamiest of the all. Basically everyone at our school had a big fat crush on him. He saw me and waved because I was staring. All the girls looked at me and scoffed. I quickly ran away and hid. Of course the next day would be terrible.