"gossip girl"

Kenzie's POV:
I thought inviting Natalie to hangout with me was a good idea so I did. She is actually really fun and pretty cool. I was still a little bit jealous of her though. Ever since we adopted her into our family, she has taken all the attention. She even said yesterday that she didn't have any friends. I can't control that. She doesn't think on how that would affect my life. It would be a total nightmare when people call me a freak and a loner as well. I love her and all but my life is a bit too important.

Recently, there's a guy in our school called Johnny Orlando. My friend Lauren Orlando is his sister. He is so dreamy! With his hazel eyes, dirty blonde hair, I was in awe. How could someone be so perfect?!

But enough of that. The real reason why I am hanging out with Natalie so much is because I think she is friends with Jake, who is also the Orlando's younger brother. He's cute but Johnny is more.

Plus, I could get the huge score on Johnny. If I hangout with Nat more, maybe she would invite me to hangout with her and Jake and then we would go to Johnny's house. Plan= A+ !!!

But do I even feel bad? Sometimes.... but I know I need to do this, whatever it takes.
-
Natalie's POV:
Mackenzie and I got picked up by this cute convertible. It was so cuteeee! I couldn't believe I was hanging out with them. What a dream come true! When I arrived, her friends greeted me in the most heartwarming way. I thought popular girls were all mean and rude and all that.

Turns out, they can be really nice so I guess I shouldn't judge someone by their cover. When I sat in, immediately a girl named Chelsea started asking me questions. Now let me just say, all of the popular girls are so pretty!

Chelsea has blonde hair with a darker blonde streaked in. IT WAS NATURAL! Mikayla has brunette hair with purple streaks. And Emma has black hair to ombré blonde! How cute. Kenzie is the only one that really stands out though. She doesn't look like a snobby brat. I think she was the one who actually made the popular girls nice! Could you believe it?!

But everyone had huge houses for sure. We got to the mall and we headed straight to Brandy Melville and Sephora.

"OMG KENZ! THIS SHADE TOTALLY BRINGS OUT YOUR EYES!"
-
"YOU LOOK STUNNING MACKZ!"
-
"IMAGINE BEING AS GORGEOUS AS YOU? CAN'T RELATE KENZ"
-
Mackenzie was getting showered with compliments by popular girls. I was beyond jealous! But I have to be grateful. After all, Kenzie is the one who brought me after all.

I was going to head out of the store to get a breather when Mikayla grabbed my arm. She said, "where are you going Nat?"
I got scared... was she going to beat me up? Be mean and rude and bully me? Mackenzie wasn't around anyway. I responded and told her the truth. She said, "oh okay." in the most cheerful way. I couldn't believe it.

Nobody was this nice to me. Nobody just let me go like that.
-
Emma brought an outfit out of Brandy Melville. It was a cute purple crop top with a cute pair of shorts. She told me to try it on. I did and when I came out. Their eyes shimmered.
"OMG NATTT!!!! IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!"
I felt really good. I bought it.
-
We went to Starbucks after and I ordered what they ordered since I didn't want to feel left out.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jake, with another girl. I, of course, was mad. But I am not even with Jake in a relationship. It just felt terrible. I told the girls what was happening.
-
Mikayla: oh hell no
Emma: who does she think she is?
Chelsea: that brat
Kenzie: wow. how rude
-
I felt really good on the girls backing me up, it was like I actually had good friends for once. After our little pep talk, Kenzie walked up to them and whispered to the girl, "hey girl, He kissed me yesterday, are you his side chick or what?"

That girl immediately like burst into flames, stood up, and took her purse and slapped it onto Jake. She after, left and screamed, "UGH YOU WASTED MY TIME JAKE ORLANDO!"
Jake looked so sad. I felt so bad. I immediately started to regret things.

Jake shot me a look and a mouthed why and walked away dropping his head down. I thought, "I ruined his day..."
Kenzie came back and said:
"Okay girls where were we?"
-
The groupchat started ringing up my phone, I saw Jake text in the group chat, "my first date, gone wrong because of this girl..."
-