Chapter 5

~Airi POV

While me and Gilly sat by the bar we caught up on a couple of things to see how we where doing over the years. He was telling me how bad it has been for him and to be honest he was getting boring like I wanted to get lit and this nigga giving me a sob story.

Gilly: "...but when I seen you at the mall on Thursday I froze"

Airi: "you saw me at the mall when??" What is nigga talking bout

Airi: "so you stalking me" I said sarcastically

Gilly: "nah nothing like that my cousin tray and homie king went up to y'all I-"

Airi: "tray's your cousin??" I said cutting him off. I kinda got happy but I couldn't let that show. Wait why the fuck ami I happy for🤨.

Gilly: "yea I never talked about him because we was never close like that but when I moved we got closer actually he's here too" he said turning around pointing to him

He was just sitting there on his phone while this girl was trying to talk to him. He dead was not showing her any attention I guess she gave up cause she walked away. He looks so mfn sexy just sitting there.

I bit my lip a little😏. But I'm still keeping my composure.

Airi: "why don't we go over there"

Gilly: "okay lets go"

I grabbed my things and my drink and went to our section

~Tray's POV

I seen a figure walking up to me so I looked up from my phone.

Tray: "Damn airi you look asf"

I seen her start to blush and she began to sit next to me.

Airi: "thanks Tray Tray" she smiled

Her smile is everything like how can someone be that beautiful.

Tray: "oou I like that name" I winked at her

Gilly: "hey what y'all got going on we wasn't here for not even 2 minutes and y'all nigga's being all flirty" he said annoyed

Ion know why this nigga trippin airi not even his girl. Shii all I know is that they know each other. Which to be honest I don't give a fuck cause all my attention is on this fine piece of chocolate sitting right next to me.

Airi: "oh shit this my soooonnngggg"

Nique: "oh shiiiiiiiittt"

Airi: "yo tray come to the dance floor wit me"she held her hand out for me to grab

Tray: "shit you ain't gotta tell me twice"

I grabbed her hand as she guided me to the floor. Nique did the same with king and Gilly just looked envious. Something is really wrong with that nigga no cap🤦🏾‍♂️.

"Do it baby stick it baby move it baby suck up on that click until that pussy got a hickey baby watch big coulda bought a range over chain little but I spent some change on it nigga mad imma put the gang on it they die bout me they bang on it and that asshole got a lil frame on it Pussy so good he got name in it itty bitty pretty I'm the realest in the city only fucking with the plug got a nigga worth a benj  porin love only talk about bands when he hit me chose him he ain't pick me we were never doing quickies...TWERK TWERK TWERK"

Airi bent down and started twerking on me and I was getting lit asf shorty got ass. No gay shit but shorty was fucking it up.

~Airi POV

I don't know what made me do it but I just started twerking on tray like yea I knew I shouldn't have did it but fuck it you only live once. Plus that's my song and city girls know how to get a bitch lit🤷🏾‍♀️. Also I was a lil tipsy😉.

He started feeling it putting his hands all over me grabbing me and no funny I kinda liked it.

~Gilly POV

Seeing Airi ask tray if he wanted a dance made me mad. Like she was suppose to ask me not this nigga and didn't she dub his number like what is she doing.

Her dancing and him laughing and enjoying it pissed me off more. I couldn't stand it no more so I got my stuff and left. I remembered how we got here I'll find my way back home. I can't sit here and watch this shit. Maybe I just need to chill....

~Airi POV

When the song finished I turned around facing tray and he just smiled. He's just the cutest I was gonna walk away but he grabbed my arm then my waist and pulled me close to him.

Tray: "woah where you tryna go after that you gotta talk to me" he said in his low deep voice

That sent chills up my spine. What is this man doing to me.

Airi: "why you keep talking me like that" I said looking away.

He moved my chin making me look up to him.

Tray: "why you keep acting like you don't want me" in that same sexy ass voice is this nigga tryna hypnotize me or something cause I can't take this no more

I wanted to kiss him so bad but I pulled my self away from him and walked back to the section. I noticed he just stood there and didn't move.

I looked around and there was no gilly. Where this nigga go so fast

Airi: "y'all seen Gilly??"

King: "nah he probably left"

I wonder what's wrong ever since we sat down over here he automatically started to get distant from me. Is it me??What the fuck I did??

Author's Note:
My fault for not updating I did not know what I wanted my chapter to look like. Like I know what I want to do I just didn't know how to write it🥴. Okay but do y'all see the tea ☕️ this is gonna get crazy as hell cause theses chapters finna get hella spicy 🥵😉. Love y'all thanks for the support❤️