Prologue

"I'm going to miss you" she said as she looked up at him with sad eyes.

"What do you mean?" He said furrowing his eyebrows as he questioned her sudden words.

"We aren't meant to be alive forever, it's a matter of time before we are leaving. This world is full of mistakes that no one accepts, but are greedy for greatness. Desperate and fake love is everywhere, can't you see these humans craving forgives for seeking a "better" life." She says while looking down and kicking the orange leafs on the concrete and biting her lip while waiting for a response.

"Aren't we all made with mistakes?" He asks her, trying to understand her point of view.

"Yes, but there is no forgiveness. They live for thriupth not love. There is no fixing to do when it's a waste land already." She says looking up at the sky while stepping closer to the edge of the building.

"Evelyn, what are you talking about?" He says as he sits on the concrete floor.

"We aren't what we seem, we all come with secrets. Letting go of love and happiness I've done my job." She speaks and stands at the edge of the top building and turns to look at him.

"It's all gone and gone to waste, greedy humans wanting more and more." She mumbles while looking at him, waiting to see a reaction.

"What are you?..." He speaks suddenly aware of her words.

"Something" she responds

"An angel? A demon? A witch? A sorcerer? What are you Evelyn?" He says trying to wrap his head over the thoughts of her not being human but a creature.

"I'm not any of those....I'm different and I'm not the only one, we all have different gifts and powers." She speaks lowly trying not to scare him.

"Wh-what is your?" He says surprised by her reaveling words.

"My gifts is giving people happiness and love, my powers is being visible or invisible. But I'm done....I gave so much it's over." She says trying not to show weakness.

"I'm sorry" she whispers while spreading her arms and letting herself fall of the building.

"No! Evelyn!" He says running to edge and looking down.

She was gone, nothing left but aching pain for her.

(A/N: hiiiiii!!! I'm so excited for this story!!!! OMG but um it will be slow updates and I know the cover sucks I'm working on a new one!!! :D but tell me if I should keep writing this story :) I'm not sure if I should )

x:)

P.S. Your beautiful :)