*~two~*

"M-me? Oh please, no guy likes me. I'm hideous" I said shyly. "What?" he slightly laughed. "You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen. They must be blind" he added. I took the blanket and threw it over me, shielding my blushed face.

"Hey, I'm not that scary" I could hear him chuckle.

~*~

After a while of talking, I came to a question. "Well since you heard my story, why are you here?" I asked. "Just my brain, it's in it's own little world. And my mom, she's not coming back..." he frowned. I gave him a hug,"It'll be all okay" I assured him. My face buried into his hair, it smelled so good. We stayed in that position until the big metal door was opened by two muscular men.

"Time for your medication Sonny" the blonde one said to the boy. Hm, his name is Sonny? The boy named Sonny went behind me, so scared-like. "Sonny stop being a wimp, and take the meds!" the blonde became angry. The brunette pushed me into the padded wall and grabbed behold of Sonny, he took him out of the room and shut the door. Where were they taking him? Why was he so scared?

 After an hour or so, Sonny was thrown back in, I immediately went over to comfort him. "What happened out there?" I asked,trying to control his sniffling. "I-I'm n-not allowed t-to tell" he sniffled and cried in my chest. "Please tell me" I begged. "But they'll hear" he whispered pointing to the sound recorder.

"I don't like it when others cry" I said. "It's almost lunchtime" he said calming down. Then came in the same two guys but this time they came in with handcuffs. When they put them on us, it dug into our fragile skin, especially Sonny's, his wrists look like they were about to bleed.

They put us into another room, there sat a white table and 5 chicken nuggets on each napkin. As Sonny and I looked at the food, our noses cringed. "Chicken Nuggets? More like Booty Nuggets" Sonny mummbled, I giggled at his humor.

"Sonny!" I whispered "Well it's true. The food they serve here seems like it comes from a random hobo from the streets" He smiled and pked at his food with his small little index finger. "Okay food-time is over let's go" they said and yanked our collars, literally choking us.

Being thrown around is painful. "I hate it here" Sonny brushed himself off. "Me too. I miss my mom... And Cali" I saddened, and climbed in the corner of the room. Sonny crawled over and put me in a warm embrace, I nuzzuled in his neck and hair. "It's gonna be okay, I'm here for you" he said so sweetly.

His legs were crossed and I sat right in it, he wouldn't let go of me. Sonny isn't crazy, he isn't sick. He's just perfect, beautiful, and amazing.

"I love you M.Sonny" I whispered quietly in his neck. "I-I, I love you too" he kissed my cheek and still holds onto me.

I think I'm falling for Sonny...