~*three*~

When I woke up, I was not snuggling with Sonny anymore. Instead, I heard sniffing, "Sonny?" I asked coming towards his hovered over body. I lifted up his head, his eyes drenched in tears and dark red, his face was red also, how long was he crying?

"They are jerks. A menace to society" He cried. "Please tell me Sonny, I want to help" I begged. "They make me undress for them, then they do bad things to me. I don't know why, but I get so confused, am I supposed to enjoy it? Is it bad for me?" he sniffled. I hugged him, oh-so tight. "Sonny, how long has this been going on?" I asked. "I've been here for almost 3 years so probably 2 years at the most. This happens everyday" he told me.

This poor child, no wonder he's so stressful, they torture him, no love or care is given. "Sonny Moore!" said a guy who just barged in the door. "Hello Mr.Richards" he mumbled. "We heard you over the Recorder, why tell such a lie?" he yelled at Sonny. "It's not a lie..." he kept his head down.

"Sonny" he face-palmed himself,"Don't be so bad, his is why your own mother doesn't want you. You lie, fight, and you're a disgrace. No wonder she's not back" he said. Sonny growled and jumped him, punching and biting the man. I tried all I could to hold Sonny back, but I was hit by one of his swings to the man. I fell back, rubbing the knot on the side of my forehead, then came in those guards from yesterday. 

"Inject him!" one yelled. Then some guy pulled out a syringe and got him right in the side of his neck, Sonny's grip loosened on the man and fell on the ground ending with a loud THUMP!! They flung Sonny's unconscious body in the dark side of the room.

I crawled over to him and held him in my arms,"Sonny wake up, please be okay" I cried out. "I'm fine, just my body is numb yet it hurts a little when I move. But I'm used to it" he smiled slightly, I grinned wide,"As long as you're okay" I smiled. I trapped in his pretty eyes, our faces became magnets as they inched together, then we stopped once our noses touched. Sonny sat up and stared into my eyes,"I thought it hurts when you move?" I asked.

"You make me stronger every second" I felt his warm breath on my lips. "God Sonny, just kiss me" I pulled his closer to me, that our lips met each other. When we pulled back, he stared into my eyes,"Are you my..." he trailed off.

"Girlfriend? Yes I am" I finished for him and pulled him into another kiss