Without her

Have any of you seen Kate?!" I yell catching Revy's and Clare's attention "no she might be getting food again like last week" Clare tells me as she holds onto Revy's pale hand "I told her I'll be doing it for now on and she always listens to me, I hope you didn't fucking say anything to her to make her go out, she's not aloud to go out anymore without anyone Clare!" I yell gripping onto the door handle really tight "she might want to go alone, Ken. Don't worry about it-" Clare tells me as I walk out side and started heading through the woods.

"Kate!" I yell as I walk among the silent forest but then I hear a cry for help "Kate?" I ask myself as I run deeper into the forest to see 6 men surrounding Kate, I hid behind the tree as I see a man holding Kate from behind with his arm around her neck "what a little girl like you doing in the woods?" One of them asks Kate as I see her innocent face turn into terror "we should make some use of her while we still can, Andy" says the other one with baggy pants with a brown hoodie "yeah your right, let's make some good use for this young girl" the man says holding her. The man gets close to her ear and whispers something into her ear as Kate softly places her hand on the mans neck "I'm no ones little girl anymore" Kate says as the man screams as blood drips from the mans neck "but daddy's hungry" Kate says as pulls her hand away pulling flesh from the mans neck, all the men stare at Kate's hand in terror seeing a mouth on the palm of her hand, the mouth laughs and chuckles as it licks its lips wanting more.

A man grabs a gun but that's when I come out from the trees to punch the man right in the face, Kate quickly grabs the pistol and starts shooting the men that tried to Escape. One by one they all fell and bled out with scared looks and tears running down their faces "how did you know I was here Kenny?" Kate asks me as she feasts of her kills with her hand of her farther "you weren't in your room like I told you to stay in" I tell her taking the gun of her bloody hands "and you couldn't listen, you had to go out and almost get killed, we need people like you Kate, your different" I tell her as she stands up and faces me "aww that was really sweet, Kenny. I won't go out again I promise" Kate tells me as she gives me a soft smile.

We both headed back into the house but as we walked into the door Revy walked straight passed us with her weapon ready to kill "she's off again" Clare tells us as she walks down the stairs "have you told her yet?" I ask her as I sit back down "yeah I did but she won't believe me, but she'll find out for herself at the end" Clare tells me as Kate walks over to the sink to wash her hands "when will all this is going to be over? I mean, this world the eventual fade away into nothing?" Kate asks Clare "when revy wakes up Kate, I've told you that before, you need to be listening a little bit more" Clare tells Kate "Revy's in a dream and she can only see us until she wakes up, for us to see her for life is for her to kill 200 targets remember that! I know we have to go through hell and see Revy go through such a ride but no matter what we can not stop killing, got that both of you?" Clare asks us as we both shake our heads "good now I'll have to check on Revy, see both of you when I get back" clare tells us as she walks out of the house leaving both of us here.

I run through the woods to the streets of bettyvel, they were so many people walking around it was hard to get passed. As I tried to squeeze passed them I saw in the corner of my eye a little boy with a brown teddy bear, dark green hair and dead yellow eyes staring right at me. I turned my head towards him but he decided to run "quick Revy, that boy is your next target. You have to kill that boy" I hear Clare tells me from the crowd and I did as I was told, I followed him.

I was chasing the boy and also pushed people out of my way as I passed, the boy ran into a dark empty alleyway and I stopped before going in "don't let that mutt get away" Clare tells me from behind "i don't know about this area Clare, it seems to be kinda sketchy" I tell her "you want everything to be the way it was, you being home away from these evil cunts, kill them all cause it's going to be your way now make them feel the pain on when decided to hurt you, when they decided to hurt all of us! Now go!" Clare shouts as I head into the darkness.

I ran deeper and deeper into the alleyway but there was no sigh of the boy, but there was a smell that got stronger and stronger as I ran "what is that smell?" I asked my self as I slowed down my speed to see a dark rusty brown door but with chains hanging from it keeping it sealed but I brought back my speed onto the door breaking it open and the chains fell onto the floor.

I took deep breathes as I look up to see a huge empty room and young kids rotting away at each corner of the room "she followed me, what do I do?" I hear a whisper coming from the other side of the room "why have you been killing the young for?" I ask cutting the boy off as he hugs the bear harder "because they don't like me, they say I'm weird" the boy tells me and looks at the victims that he killed and tears up "I want a friend, I want someone to play with me, I want YOU to play with teddy" the boy says with a huge grin on his face as he drops the teddy bear onto the ground.

As the teddy bear lands onto the ground it started to grow into a huge beast with black dripping out of its eye and sharp teeth peaking out of its mouth and finally its loud, violent scream. "I'm playing with that thing?" I ask him looking concerned but they was no words as the bear lashes it's claws towards me and I swing my weapon blocking it, I was so surprised on the speed and force I put onto the weapon at every swing I thrown making gashes in the teddy bear, again the bear thrown it's sharp claws at me making me fall to the ground and as it was about to swing again I pressed a button on my weapon to make the end fly off with a chain attached to it, pulling me away from the beast.

"How can I kill this thing?!" I ask myself as I run up to it to throw another swing but it grabs me around my waist and lifts me up in the air "fuck.." I whisper to myself as it starts to grip harder and harder but then it all stops as soon as I heard a gunshot and seeing a bullet going through the beasts hand, dropping me.

I hit the ground hard, I look down to my leg because of the pain from it "I can't move it" I say as I place my hand on my leg to comfort it. "You ok?" I hear a girl cry as I look up to see Kate "what are you doing here?" I ask her as I slowly force myself up "watching on how shit you are! That beast is not your target, the boy is. See his number on his neck?"
"76.."
"That's what your after" Kate tells me as she points her pistol towards the bear "I'll take after the bear, you go for 76" Kate says as she starts shooting the beast and dodging its every hit but I couldn't let that distract me, I had to go for the boy.

I ran up to him in full speed but the beast gets in the way "kill her she's scaring me!" The boy cries as the bear does another scream and lashes at me but I dodge "quick Revy!" Kate cry's as the beast picks her up and smashes her onto the ground repeatedly "let her go!" I cry as there was no way on stopping her besides killing that boy. I glance over to the boy that was laughing at its amusement which made me mad "shut up kid!" I yell as I swing at the kid cutting the child's leg right off "teddy help!" He crys as I grabs the boy's head and smash it onto the concrete.

The teddy does another cry before disappearing into the shadows, I look down to see Kate on the ground sobbing. I walked to her and knelt down to see blood coming from her head and arms "let's get you home quickly" I tell her as I pick her up and headed straight home.

I waited in the lounge room to know news about Kate but Ken walks into the room and pins me to the couch "what the-" I say as he grips his hands onto my wrists "what did you do?! Look what happened to Kate because you can't even look after her"
"She said that she'll take care of one of them, they was nothing I could do!"
I yell back as I try to get up but he keeps pushing me down.
"You can not let her, Clare and I die cause you'll be fucking stuck. You won't survive without us, your lucky that Kate survived cause we all wouldn't have been the same!" Ken tells me as he gets off me "don't let it happen again" ken tells me as he walks out leaving me there "alright, Ken"