Can see and speak

I stare at the fan spinning around and around and hearing the only sound of my father laughing at me. "Shut up" I repeated as I got louder and louder but it doesn't stop, I took a breathe to calm myself down because of the pain I was feeling I sat up to look at my arm seeing it bruised really badly on my left side near my wrist. They was a deep cut in my arm as well that was still bleeding "more.." my father says to me as I glance to my hand "you are not having my blood daddy, that's just wrong" I say stuffing my bandage into his mouth but he spat it out "more.." he says again and again "no dad I said no!" I yelled hoping he'll shut up but he doesn't "just because your apart of me now it doesn't mean you can control me daddy, I feed you and that's all, I try to be a good girl for you why is it so hard for you to understand that?!" I ask him as he just grunts at me and starts to laugh again.

I leaned over the bed to my bed side draws and pulled out a pocket knife "dad shut up..." I ask him with my ears ringing because of the sound "I said shut up!" I yell as I stab my left wrist near my dads mouth making me cry in pain but he just laughs and laughs at me.

It's been hours now, I stare at my wrist with it covered in bandages but there were a knock on the door "Kate?" I hear a voice call out but then the door opened it was Clare "Clare?" I ask as I quickly covered my arm with the blanket to hide my mistake. "Has he been saying much? He must be hungry" Clare asks be as she sits at the end of the bed and leans in to grab my arm but I pull away "he's not hungry. What do you want anyways?" I ask as Clare slowly backs away "I wanted to know why did you follow revy? She had the target it's her job to kill it" Clare tells me as I became silent.

Revy looked so tired and so lost, seeing her in trouble made me very upset and mad. I want her to kill all 200 so we all can escape this madness, I couldn't let her die "Kate do not interfere with her again" Clare tells me "she could've got herself killed! She's to weak and slow to do anything Clare! We are all fucked. We are not getting out of here... I feel like out of the twins, Ken or me are going to die soon and I would not let it happen!" I tell her as I get up and leave.

I walk into the streets of Bettyvel and headed straight into the cafe "hello I would like to order caramel milkshake with an chocolate cake?" I ask to woman at the counter and she nods her head "that would be $12" she replies as I pass her the money and sat down. I waited there for 5 minutes until I hear someone run in and call my name, I look over to see Revy "what do you want?!" I ask her as she headed to the table and sat down "I heard everything you said you bitch!" Revy tells me as she catches everyone's attention "excuse me?" I ask portending like I've never said anything but it doesn't work.

"Don't play stupid to me, Kate! I had the target and I didn't needed your help!" I yell at Kate as she stands up near my face "you were going to get yourself killed! What else could I do? Watch? " she asks me as I step in again "look who's the fuck head that got hurt and I got blamed for you actions by Ken and now your blaming me and saying I'm going to get all of you killed?! What a joke! I created you and now I'm bringing you to life so don't you dare say I'm doing a bad job but when this is the start!" I command her as I walk out mad because of the conversation.

I started walking home and never looked back of the eyes of people staring at me but I didn't cared i just said what had to said, I know her passed years has been a mess but I'll make it alright when I'll kill all these people, every last one of them.

Remembering the old rusted house that I always stayed in was all I could do. I couldn't go to school and I couldn't go out after what my parents found out about me. After what the doctors told my parents what was wrong with me they locked me up, the only way I'll go out to see my doctor, dr Aku-no. To talk to him about my health and life in general but I did had a friend that visited me all the time, Halley. We talked about the outside. How is it like out in the world? Is there any cute boys? Halley always told me about going to school and how it's like being outside all day.