5//Nico

8:00

7:59

7:58

I felt a counter ticking in me inside, as I saw the Big House radiate with negative energy. Death, disapppintment, anger, sadness the energy radiate that much energy. That it stung on me.

7:38

7:36

A beam struck out, dark and black I looked in horror as a figure went out black and tall, his eyes white as milk, his body black as outer space, his mouth forming a smile is teeth like a shark's, except more croocked. He laughed, his voice was horrible. In his chest was the timer I was feeling in the moment.

6:58

6:57

6:56

He had in his claw like hands, Alex and Conner Bailey and Mother Goose. They were standing still they're eyes flooded with darkness.

I watched in horror as the monster continued laughing.

6:47

6:46

6:45

6:44

"DON'T YOU DARE DO ANYTHING!" Me and Percy screamed, I faced him as toliet paper in his shoe. I blushed a bit and looked away, Jason went behind us and held our shoulders.

6:28

6:27

6:26

6:25

6:24

6:23

"Or else. . ." He said, the voice stung in my ears, he said each word slowly like he wanted to watch my painful expression, grow and grow. "What~?"

I clenced my knuckles and beared my teeth. "Stop it, they're young." I said "Young things deserve to live."

Percy put out his sword. "Except for things like you," He said smiling, "you look like you lived billions of years, and killed innocent lives."

The creature's smile widened and his eyes squinted. He merrily chuckled. "Oh~" he said, "What is this~? Do you think they are innocent~?" He lifted their body's with some sort of invisible strings were on them.

Black liquid trickled down out of Conner's mouth. The creature laughed again. "Oh~?" He said, he laughed again, most camper's were forming a circle surrounding them, with armor and weapons, some looked for hiding spots to secretly hit the beast from. I caught some of them.

(Side Note: The Romans were visiting us at the time, so they were a lot of demigods at the time.)

Reyna was there, so was Frank and Hazel, they looked serious to save them. I mean they looked about my age, 14?

"These black things~" The Beast looked at it. "Its only supposed to be the true hatred he feels in the, ah, special illusion I made for him~."

I looked at the nearby woods in the hills, where Reyna had set her base she had a machine gun set on her. She mouthed a sentence to me: When will I shoot it?

I looked at the timer.

4:30

4:29