Epilogue

Here Surajlover

After so many ups and downs with their son, Prem. They finally found some peace with their grandchildren 🤣.

Yes, Prem is the proud father of Surya and Madhu, Suraj dream to become a father of a daughter couldn't fulfilled even through they tried, but it didn't happened now they have two grandchildren to play with.

Chakor was looking at Suraj, "you know what you have to do?"

Suraj nodded, "of course I know. You just wait and see he will pray that what he did he would she have never done it."

Chakor smiles, "good he should regret for his deeds."

"Array Haan my Chakor. You don't worry I will make him feel the way." Suraj confirms her and both went to meet Prem and his wife, Pooja. (I really wanted to write Preeti, but I changed 🤣)

Pooja was cooking for the family, while Suraj was coming with a bunch of gifts.

"Papa what is this?" Prem saw that and widen his eyes, "for whom you bought these gifts."

Just then Chakor come in, "Prem these are for Surya and Madhu. You had your time now it's their turn to get attention and love." Chakor saw the kids, "Daadi!" They shouted and she bend down to hug them tightly.

"My kids, do you love me or this old man?" Pointing on Suraj.

"Daaaaaaaada!" They rushed to him as they saw the gifts in his hands.

"See Chakor they love me more." He said having a smirk on his face.

Chakor rolls her eyes, "oh please. That is not true." She stood up and puts her hands on her hips, "whom do you love more?" She asked and the kids turns, "Daadi!" As they were scared by her look.

Prem wasn't sure how to react, but he stayed calm and looked at the drama in front of his eyes.

Chakor was sitting on the chair of the dining table, she was commanding Pooja, "what are you doing there? Pooja come here and sit let Prem cook. Don't worry he knows how to cook, he is like his papa."

Suraj nods, "haan he is like me. After all he is my son. Come let's cook for them."

Surya jumped up, "Papa lift me."

Prem refused, but Suraj lifts him, "love you Daadu." Surya kisses Suraj and Madhu felt jealous, "no my Daadu." She was demanding to be lift too.

Suraj lifts her too, both were on his arms, "Prem cook I'm busy." He was playing with the kids and was happy, Chakor was smiling and Pooja was confusingly sitting there.

Prem was ordered to cook.

It was a disaster, but the kids were having fun.
"Daada is so cool, Daadi is so strong, our parents are boring." 😅😅😅

Ya the same happens again and again...

Grandparents took the place to destroy the image of their kids...

The end