A moment (✔️)

They first experience being parents 😁. Suraj made a few mistakes. All are there to meet Prem.

Suraj and Chakor went up to their room. Suraj took Prem in his arms and was leaving the bedroom.

Chakor was confused. "Suraj where are you taking him?"

Suraj fumes. "Chakor sshh he is sleeping I'm taking him to his own room"

His kissed his forehead and Chakor couldn't believe his words.

Chakor shook her head. "Suraj are you mad he can't sleep alone"

Suraj looked at her. "What u mean he can't? You made me to renovate his room, you took a promise from me and called me bad father. Now the room is ready he is here why can't he sleep there?"

Chakor felt bad he scold her without a proper reason and indirectly he called her selfish.

Suraj saw the change in her face. "Arrey haan he is new born baby how can he sleep without his mama, right?!"

Chakor had turned to the window to wipe her tears away. "You must be hating me hai na?!"

Suraj shook his head. "Chakor what are you saying? Why would I?"

Chakor sniffs. "Because I'm a bad wife in you eyes I will be bad mother too... 😭

Suraj felt bad. Oh no.

Chakor was crying,he didn't move to calm her.

Chakor fumes. "Suraj I'm crying and you are not a little bit concerned about me"

"Chakor you are my world. I never called you a bad wife and hell no I will never ever call you a bad mother. If you weren't there he wouldn't be here"

Suraj comes in front of her still holding Prem. "Chakor we are learning and making mistakes. I scold you, you felt bad, right?"

Chakor nod.

"While the pregnancy I did everything and still it was not enough because madam felt I was too lazy. I changed myself for you. Now we have to make another change for him, we have to become parents.

Chakor nods with a smile. She hugs him and took Prem.

"Suraj woh..."

Suraj bend down to her face. "What?"

Chakor smiles. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said to you, that you were a bad papa. I'm really very sorry and to the work. I think after a few months I will go working and you can spend as much as posdible time with him"

Suraj smiled at her, but his eyes were saying something else.

Chakor saw his gaze. "What Suraj?"

Suraj smiles. "Chakor I know you won't. But it is ok. I got use of it"

Chakor smiled. "Do you think I can be good mother?"

Suraj smiles. "I think it starts with here.!"

Chakor confuses. "Means?"

Suraj hold her arms. "Look if you question yourself am I a good mother means you want to be one and you will surely become one" He kissed her forehead

Chakor hits him. "Wah Suraj you really become smart"

Suraj smiled.

Chakor smirks. "After all you are my husband!"

She pinched his cheek and left with Prem.

Suraj was standing there and thinking. First complement, then a knife in your back 😣.