Chapter 3

Heyy guys! Sorry for not updating we were quite busy! But here's the chapter hope you like it! Oh I almost forgot you have to go read my book Winning The Bad Boy to know what happened to Belle and Zach. And the Zach with Jenessa is not Zachary from my book it's another Zach you have to read Nerd to Supermodel for that =D

__________________________________________________________________________

"Taylor, Taylor wake up." Someone shook me violently.

"Go away!" I mumbled, burying my head into my pillow.

"Tay!" Jasmine yelled, starting to jump on my bed.

"Come on, Brooks. Its late." Ian sang and I felt him sit next to me.

I opened my eyes. "You're here already?" I frowned. "Shit, how late is it?"

"Its twelve." Jasmine replied, I jerked upright.

"What?"

Ian laughed, "She's lying, its only nine o'clock."

"Idiot!" Jasmine yelled, shoving my pillow into Ian's face. Ian laughed.

"Hey, that's my pillow." I yelled and grabbed it. "I'm tired. Just give me like two minutes more." I murmured and snuggled against Ian. Ian leaned closer and kissed my forehead. I smiled, un able to fall asleep again. I opened my eyes.

"Wait, wait. Let me get out of here before I see something I don't want to see." Jasmine yelled and ran out. I rolled my eyes and sat up. Ian kissed my cheek while I laughed at my- still immature- older sister.

An hour and a half later, my best friend Jenny and I were walking into a wedding dress shop. Not long after, I spotted an amazing dress. It was plain. Plain but beautiful. It was a tube dress that was tight until the waist before it flared out. It was plain white, above the waist was filled with small silver studs. I walked towards it and ran my hand along it.

"I love this." I murmured.

"Its plain." Jenny replied, raising her eyebrows as she stared at the dress.

"I know, but its- you have got to be kidding me." I muttered, turning around so she wouldn't see me.

Yes, you guessed it.

Jenessa was there.

"Is that Jenessa?" Jenny asked.

"In the flesh." I heard Jenessa say as she approached us. I glared at her, then looked away. Jenessa held up a dress, showing it off to us.

The top part of the dress was white with a red glittery sash over it, like the one I liked, It was a tube dress that flared out. Only hers had red and silver studs everywhere. The dress was gorgeous. "Beat that!" She said, in her very high pitched voice.

I raised my eyebrows and glanced at Jenny who looked irritated. She opened her mouth to speak, then closed it.

"Is this the dress you're taking? Its ugly. Just like your face." Jenessa snapped before walking away.

Jenny stepped forward and was about to speak, but I grabbed her arm. We watched Jenessa walk to the dressing rooms.

"Who the hell does she think she is?" Jenny snapped.

"Royalty," I muttered, narrowing my eyes.

"Ass whipe!" Jenny muttered.

"Let's take her down," I whispered challengingly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

After three hours of trying ridiculous dresses (one had a flamingo on it) we were kicked out of the bridal store with no wedding dress.