BestFriendEater - Ch. 6

Anna and I kissed for a while. About 5 minutes. None stop. Oh yes:) And then a girl ran down the stares, with a shocked, betrayed yet extremly happy and excited looked on her face. She was wearing a pair of grey shorts and and white tank-top and I couldn't help but notice a black and white NeverShoutNever wrist band she was wearing ;D

"Anna Lidford, What the hell?!" She pushed Anna out the way and jumped on me, wrapping me into a BIG hug.

"What?" Anna said, with guilt in her breath.

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

I just stood there. Awkwardly. With a mid-hot girl wrapped around me and my super-hot girlfriend not minding at all.

"Tell you what?" She said, acting innocent. Even I knew what this random girl was talking about.

"About HIM," she pointed at my face.

"Oh, Chris?" Anna said.

"Yeah. Chris."

"I must have forgot," Anna excused, "What do you want to know about him?"

"Erm, lets start with why my words favourite singer and the worlds HOTTEST guy is standing RIGHT on my door-step?"

"WORLDS hottest?" I said. I couldn't help the smug smile that came with it. Both the girls nodded and then turned back to face eachother.

"We're friends," Anna said.

"Oh, shut up. You were kissing, wern't you? I can tell."

"No, we wern't kissing!" Anna gasped.

"We were kissing," I said.

"Chris!" Anna wispered.

"So you're dating Chistofer Drew Ingle? Ugh! Anna, how could you?!"

"What?! I didn't do anything wrong."

"You're dating. Christofer. Drew. Ingle."

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Do you want me to make it up to you?" Anna offered.

"Well, yeah! Obviously."

"What do you want?"

The girl looked at me, "His lips."

"You want my boyfriends lips?"

"No. I want Christofer Drew Ignle's lips," Her eyes stayed fixed on me.

"Uhm..." I mumbled.

"Fine," Anna agreed.

I had no say in the matter, becuase before I knew it I had some girl who I didn't even know making out with me as wildly as she could. I didn't know what to do? Should I kiss back? I looked at Anna. She kinda gave me a look which gave me permission to kiss the girl.

I did. May as well, I suppose. She was kinda a good kisser, to be honest. I could kinda feel the girl going crazy on my lips. I pulled back, "I-" she pulled me back to her face, so I pulled back once more, "I gotta go I have a concert," I said really quickly.

"Oh, you have a concert?" She asked.

Isn't that what I just said? "Yeah."

"Can I come?"

"Not really, no," I replied.

"Will you come back here once it's done?"

I looked at Anna, "Yeah."

"Good," she winked at me, "I'm Ava, by the way."

She waved and ran upstairs, looking at me. She tripped. Lol fail. Quickly, she stood up and ran up as quick as she came down again.

"Sorry," Anna said.

I shook my head and pulled her towards me. I kissed her for a moment, "C'mon we really gotta go."