Chapter 9

~Taehyung pov~

Jungkook went limp in my arms. I picked him up bridal style and stood. I looked around. There's no exit, so the only way out is teleportation.

I closed my eyes and teleported me, Jungkook, and Yoongi to my house. A few things were messed up in my house. Books were on the floor and off the shelf and stuff like that because of the quake.

I walked over to my bed and lied Jungkook down. I sighed and turned to Yoongi.

"How long will he stay out?" Yoongi asked.

"He'll be out until I wake him up." I replied. Yoongi nodded.

"I didn't want him to find out this way...." I said as I looked at Jungkook.

"I know. But, you did what you had to. You saved him from the building." Yoongi said. I shrugged.

"Damn, I have to go. Jimin is blowing up my phone..." Yoongi said.

"What about Hoseok?" I asked.

"I'm sure he teleported out too." Yoongi replied. I nodded.

"Well, get home to Jimin." I said.

"Okay. Call me if you need anything." Yoongi said. I nodded.

"Thanks." I said. He patted me on the shoulder and left. I walked over to Jungkook. I sat down on the bed.

"I'm not ready for us to end..." I whispered. I leaned down and kissed his forehead.

I could erase his memory. I could put this behind us. He wouldn't remember anything and it would all be okay. But, then again, I don't have the right to do that. That's not right.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"I'm crazy to think I could erase his memory. I need to grow up and face him." I muttered to myself. I looked at Jungkook and snapped my fingers, making him wake up.

~Jungkook pov~

I slowly opened my eyes. I looked around. I'm in Taehyung's bedroom. Was everything a dream?

Nope. There's dust and stuff on me and Taehyung's clothes.

"Ahh!" I exclaimed, sitting up, realizing it's not a dream. Taehyung has some weird power things, so does Yoongi and I just survived an earthquake or something.

"Hey hey, calm down Jungkook." Taehyung said, standing up from the bed, his hands out. I looked at him.

"Where's Hoseok? Is he okay?" I asked.

"Yes, he's okay." Taehyung said.

"Good.... Now explain that whole power thing..." I said. Taehyung sat down on the bed. I moved away. He sighed.

"Okay, I'm a demon." He said.

"Hoseok and Yoongi are too." He added.

"We have powers. When the ceiling was falling towards you, I used my powers to stop it because of instinct." He explained.

"I love you, just because I wanted to keep this part of me a secret doesn't mean I care about it enough to get you killed." Taehyung said. He scooted a bit closer.

"Jungkook, I love you, more than anything. I tried to not think about liking you. I tried to keep you out of my love life so you wouldn't have to deal with any of this. But, I couldn't help it, I'm sorry, I am. I love you too much..." Taehyung said.

"I'm sorry..." He repeated. I crawled over to him. I crawled into his lap and hugged him, burying my face in his chest. I felt his hands hesitantly wrap around me.

"Y....You're not afraid of me?" He asked quietly. I shook my head.

"Of course not. It's just, you don't see a hum- anyone with powers everyday." I said, correcting myself. He chuckled. He hugged me tighter.

"I love you, Kookie." He said. I smiled and pulled away a bit. I looked up at him.

"I love you too." I said. He smiled and leaned down. He kissed my lips softly. I kissed back. I moved to where I was in between his legs. I rested myself against his chest as he cupped my face with his hand.

"We should shower." Taehyung said in the kiss, breaking it for a second before going back to kissing.

"Hmm, but I wanted to ask questions." I said, pulling away a bit. Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Questions?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah like, about demons and stuff." I said, getting out of bed. Taehyung got out of bed and walked to the closet. He got us some clothes. I walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on.

"Okay, ask away I guess." Taehyung said, putting the clothes on the counter.

"How old are you? 1,000?" I asked, stripping my clothes off. Taehyung laughed. I turned around.

"What?" I asked.

"That's your first question?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. I got in the shower. He pulled his clothes off and followed.

"Okay okay, no, I'm not 1000. I'm the age I told you, 22." He answered. I nodded.

"How did you get here? Where are you from?" I asked as we began to wash ourselves.

"I'm from hell. And, I teleported here." He said.

"What kinda stuff can you do with your powers?" I asked.

"Pretty much anything I guess. The only downfall is that it's like a muscle, so you have to rest and not use it all the time." Taehyung explained. I nodded.

"That's cool." I said. He chuckled.

"Show me something." I said, turning to him.

"What do you want me to show you?" He asked.

"I dunno. Something." I said. He sighed and thought. He then smirked. I waited a few seconds. Nothing happened. I then felt my head begin to hurt. The pain kept increasing and increasing. I closed my eyes and gripped my head. I bit my lip.

"A...Ahh." I gasped as I gripped my hair.

"T-Tae..." I whined.

"Remember when the car was about to hit you and I saved you and you got a concussion?" He asked, making the pain go away.

"Yeah." I replied.

"I healed your concussion before you even woke up. But, I wanted you to believe me, so I made you have a headache for a few days." He explained. I hit his arm.

"Rude." I whined. He chuckled.

I asked more questions while we showered. We soon got done. We got out of the shower and put on clothes. We then got in the bed and cuddled together as we slowly drifted off to sleep.