Chapter 17

~Jungkook pov~

I slowly opened my eyes. I winced as I felt my body burn in pain. It stung. It hurts.

I curled into a tighter ball. I noticed that I'm naked. No wonder I'm freezing cold.

I slowly sat up and pulled my knees to my chin, hugging myself. Trying to warm up.

I felt something trickle down my face. I reached up and touched it, then looked at my hand.

Blood.

I'm bleeding. I looked around. I don't know where I am, how long I've been out, or what's going to happen to me.

"T...Tae..." I mumbled as tears began to form. I just want Taehyung.

The door opening made me looked up. It opened all the way. A man walked over to me. I looked up at him.

"Hmm, you're awake?" He asked. He kneeled down. He gripped my jaw tightly. I winced. He smiled.

"Tae chose well." He smirked.

"W-What do you want f-from m-me?" I whimpered out.

"Your soul of course." He replied.

"Well, the boss wants it." He continued.

"W-Why mine?" I asked. He chuckled.

"It's so pure, strong, and probably tasty. Any demon can tell. The more you like the demon, the stronger it can become towards that demon. Taehyung had a pretty good plan to get your soul. Dating and getting close to you was the best thing he could have done and he did. I'm surprised you fell for it." He chuckled. He stood, letting go of my jaw.

"T-Taehyung was just using me?" I asked, tears forming in my eyes.

"Sadly, Yes. But, that's what all demons do. Don't be surprised. Don't even get mad. You won't see him again." The man then walked out of the room, locking the door.

I felt my heart break. Taehyung, the person I love and care for is using me? Does he only want me for my soul?

But, wait. Why am I listening to the person who kidnapped me? Taehyung wouldn't do that... would he?

I didn't know that he was a demon and I found out. Maybe, I don't know his true intentions. It doesn't matter. At this rate, I'm never going to find out his true intentions because the 'Boss' is going to kill me and eat my soul.

I sighed as I felt myself cry. I don't want to die, I don't want to lose Taehyung, I don't want to accuse him, I don't want this all to end. Is this how my life is supposed to end?

——————-

I sighed as I lied on the ground. Beating after beating. Torture after torture. Lie after lie. Cry after cry. It never ends.

Two days I've been here, dying, crying, and hoping that Taehyung comes to save me.

I still have my doubts. I have my assumptions. But, I can't believe it all until I talk to him. If I talk to him.

My thoughts were broken when I heard a loud boom and the building shake. Too weak to move, I stayed on the floor. Not caring if I die. I lost the will to live yesterday.

The walls around me shook. I gasped. They shook again and made me whine out. I covered my head and curled into a ball as much as I could.

The walls around me then exploded open. I yelled out. I felt the dust a debris fall on me.

I then heard a familiar voice. I moved my hands and looked. Taehyung ran over to me. My eyes widened as tears formed in my eyes.

"T-Tae..." I cried out. Taehyung kneeled down in front of me. He ran his fingers through my hair and cupped my face. He helped me sit up.

"Baby, you need to sleep." He said. I shook my head.

"Nothing is going to happen to you. Your body is exhausted and in shock. You need to sleep, okay?" He asked quietly, lightly rubbing his thumb across my cheek, wiping my tears. I nodded.

"Okay, you'll be back home in no time." He said, kissing my forehead. He then snapped his fingers and I fell into his arms and lost my senses again.