Chapter 11

After getting ready I went to Starbucks to take a Refresha Lime and then went to my first class. I love all its courses but I do not know yet in what specialized me. Philosophy I think it's my next class but first I'm going to eat some things.
So I decided to go to the Italian restaurant where I had been with Mia the day we met.
Arrived there I notice Mia sitting next to a girl. And I also think she saw me because she gives me a hand sign for me to join her. So I come to their table
- Hi girl how are you?
- Hi mia, I'm fine and you?
- I always go well haha. I introduce you Kris, she's one of my best friends.
We exchanged a small smile
- So my beautiful, you found your wallet?
- unfortunately no, but I started to redo my bank card ...
- did you see Romeo?
She exchanged a glance with Kris and I suddenly felt uncomfortable.
- uh ... no I was not there finally.
- It's much better this way. If you do not want to eat with us?
- hmm no it's ok i'm going to go there anyway.
- However you want. At this thylane tonight!
I leave without going back to go to philosophy. I was pretty uncomfortable with them. Kris looked naughty and I feel she did not care about me, it was just an impression. I enter the Philosophy class, the room was almost empty and I go upstairs. It had become my place. But suddenly when I approach the table, I see it, my necklace. He was there on the table. I took it directly in the hand and attached to my shot not to lose it. I was so happy and now I was sure it was him, Romeo who had my wallet but he could keep it because it made me the most important to me. So he was not as bad as they said.
The room fills more and more but Romeo did not enter. The teacher arrives and the class starts.
I love this course and the way it is perceived from the teacher's point of view. after 15 minutes the door finally opened and finally go see Romeo who arrives late as usual but unfortunately it was not him. It was the concierge who entered the room without noticing that he was mistaken. He apologizes and leaves the room. The course passes but no Romeo who enters the room.
I leave the room and walk. Then I decide to go do some shopping. There is a brandy Melville 15 minutes from the campus so I decided to walk there.
Brandy Melville is the best stores in the world. Finally no, it's wrong because the problem in these stores is that there are almost only unique sizes. That is to say that when we are rather fine it's cool Because we do not have to look for the right sizes but on the other hand when we are rather round we can not even dress there. I find that unfair. But I still like their clothes because everything is so simple and beautiful.
After spending more than 40 minutes in the stores I decided to buy a white tank with a butterfly on the chest and jeans cut right. But after going shopping I'm starting to get extremely hungry so I go to in-N-out burger. I order food and take my order to sit upstairs. From here I have a point of view high enough I can see people walking on the street as well as cars rolled. It's funny in Los Angeles there are only clichés, luxury cars with pretty girls inside. Here young people live their best life, they enjoy their youth with their friend at the edge of the beach and the sun. Then getting out of my thoughts a car stands out from the others, a red mustang. It was him Romeo. He parks and gets out of his car. I have to go talk to him with I clear my tray and go down quickly on the street.
I see it from a distance and I start following it. It takes a few streets to the right. I wonder why he parked so far away from where he wanted to go. I continue to follow him but I feel stupid at once. It's not me to follow someone in the street, I'm completely stupid but I really want to tell him how grateful I am for giving me back my necklace. Then getting out of my thoughts I see him getting into a building in the corner of a street. So I hurry to go in front and in.