Chapter 17

It had been two weeks since I had seen Romeo. I was not trying to talk to him or explain myself. Romeo was definitely someone bad to me. A thief, rude and who in addition never goes to class. His parents have to spend a fortune on this school and he does not even go to school. My classes are going very well even if there is a lot of work. Suddenly the door opened and I saw Mia who seemed excited.
- Hello girl, I have a proposal to make you and you can not say no.
- tell me everything.
- Tonight 22:00 we go to the nightclub with Kris and other friends, you're obviously invite.
- hmmm
- You can not say no thylane.
- I'll think about it
- Stop thinking all the time and say yes
she looked at me with a beaten dog's look, I could not tell her no.
- OK if you want.
- Yeessss we have to get ready now if we want to be on time.
- Of course, we are already late.
I decide to dress with a sequined bustier suit that is pretty classy with a pair of heels. I do a little daring makeup but I tell myself that I'm 18 years old, I'm Los Angeles and I go out with friends to have fun so much that it's beautiful no?
After 2 hours of preparation we are finally ready.
- Omg, thylane you're so beautiful, I love your combination too where did you buy it?
- she comes from Boohoo
- I really love your make-up, like you look so good. You really have to make me up one day.
We take a taxi to arrive in front of the nightclub. In front of a group of girls waiting and I recognized Kris.
- Hi thylane!
Kris was telling me that with a big smile
- Uh ... Hi!
I say hello to all the girls who was really very pretty then it was our turn back to the nightclub. Mia spoke
- You have all your fake ID?
But suddenly I remember that the age to be major is 21 years old while in France it is 18 years old.
-Mia! I'm 18 years old I forgot that here you have to be 21 years old
- Damn, I forgot. Listen come with us the bouncer will let you go if we see it happen.
-ID card
says the bouncer in a raw voice
The girls were passing but it remains only me, without a card.
- Hello sir, I got my wallet stolen 1 week ago and I did not have time to redo my card ...
He cut me off and said
- No card, no entry
Then suddenly I felt a hand against my back and heard.
- She's with me, it's good.
The bouncer answered with a nod and let us pass.
I turned and saw a young man in his twenties with a beautiful smile looking at me.
- Thank you
I say in a small voice
- You're welcome
I join Mia and the girls.
- Then thylane just arrived that you are already flirting.
Kris tells me
- He does not flirt, he just made me enter.
She laughs
- Not to us thylane, this kind of boys necessarily look for something in return for his service.
The evening passes between alcohol and dance, it must now be midnight. I had a few drinks but I was still aware of what I was doing.
I was dancing with Mia and all the girls.
- I'm going to sit down I'm a little tired of dancing for now
She gave me a nod to say yes.
I was sitting at a table when I felt a hand on my shoulder.