3 - Does the war ever really end?

The institute that had once been the only place angels were safe from demons was now the home of many demons, that have agreed to work with angels. Those that didn't agree both angel and demon who didn't agree and wanted the war to continue were kicked out or told to deal with it.

Scott and Jamie with the help of Katie helped gather the demons and helped them pack all their stuff. Jackson had given out a notice to the demons that they were joining forces with the angels to defeat the bigger evil, the war was started by their ancestors and now they will be known as the ones who ended the war and started peace again. The house the angels owned had over 200 rooms enough for everyone to have a roommate. Scott, Jamie and katie decides to share a room while Jackson and Kai shared a room considering they were the leaders.

"Guys I know you're aware that Jackson is gay, but do you think his cute roommate Kai knows?" Katie asked Scott and Jamie as she tucked a strand of her purple hair behind her ear.

"I don't think so but they are complete opposites and opposites attract. But they are also so similar. Not just personality wise but looks as well. Kai has silver blonde hair, Jackson has black. Jackson kills for those he cares about, and will be killed for those he loves and Kai would do the same. Kai is a leader and so it Jackson." Jamie has done a huge amount of research on Kai the night before he started packing so that's how he knew all this, but also because he was asking Jackson and also he was old friends with him for years.

"Jamie what are you saying, they're going to get together?" Scott asked.

"Maybe not get together but they'll kiss you watch" Both the boys looked at Katie and she smiled. "What it's bound to happen." They all laughed and carried their boxes to the car.

Jackson walked into his room and placed his box of clothes on the couch and started unpacking them into his chest of draws. He stopped unpacking and stated packing them in the boxes again as the door opened and Kai walked in.

"What are you doing, I thought you were unpacking but it looks like you're packing.""I'm going to stay in a room down the corridor, I can't stay in this room." Kai looked shocked and then sat in the windowsill."Can I ask why? If it's me then I get that but if it's because we're different angel and demon I get that too""It's none of those." Jackson cut off Kai. "It's me, I do like you friend ways but I feel I might end up liking you too much.""Are you..""Gay?" Jackson finished for him. "Yes, and that would be awkward for you knowing so I'm just going to.." he didn't finish his sentence instead he grabbed his boxes and let closing the door, the image of kai's silky silver hair that's a little due for a trim. He went to his room and placed his boxes down and started unpacking to get his mind off things in less then half an hour everything was unpacked.

Kai was sitting in his office when there was a knock on the door he placed the whiskey back in his draw and finished the cup and left it on the table.

"Come in." Kai looked up and saw Andre, not much had changed since years ago, his blonde hair was still the same length he always wear it in a man bun unless she was sleeping, his green eyes stood out on his pale skin. He was wearing the usual Angel gear which made his body look great. "Andre." Kai sat up tears filling his eyes. Andre reminded him of times he wanted to forget, first loves always did."Hey Kai, I missed you." Kai walked up to him and hugged him they hadn't seen each other since graduation, when Andre left without saying goodbye, which left Kai broken and thought he wasn't worth enough."Where have you been? I missed you so much." They stopped hugging and Andre walked backward. He ran his Hand through his hair something he'd do when he was thinking or worried."I came back because I was sent here for a mission and then I have to leave again. I'm here to kill all the cursed and then I must leave for Egypt afterwards." There were tears in his eyes both of their eyes."So you're not here to see me, you left and never said goodbye do you know how hard that was for me. And now I find out you're only here for a mission." Kai was angered more then he was sad but he was also yelling at the man he loved and loves. "I thought I was everything to you. Clearly not." Kai was tearing and Andre walked up and grabbed Kai's shirt and kissed him, he could feel the tears from Kai on his face. Kai still tearing out his hands on Andre's waist and kissed him back. This reminded him of their high school years always sneaking about the school in he out of bounds areas to find a spot to make out where nobody would find them. Andre pulled away smiling."You taste like whiskey." They laughed still holding each other."I've had a bad day." Kai pulled Andre in and kissed him again pushing him against the table and pushing a few books off the desk.Chapter 3 end