Chapter 11: Two Bags of Snacks (3)

Xiao Xi received a phone call and said the teacher wanted him to organize some files, so their discussion could take place tomorrow. I saw that it was not convenient to interrupt his studies and prepared to go downstairs while holding Xiao Xi’s plastic bag of local wares.

I thought of how I would be able to have some alone time with Xiao Xi every week from now on, and I began to yell loudly.I laughed while jumping down the stairs. The sounds of my laughter echoed throughout the staircase, which was especially strange.

But my laughter stopped as I was going around the corner of the second floor. Because I saw a familiar cold face, and I knew this cold face meant that he was going to curse “Idiot”. But today, this old lady was very happy, so if I was going to be scolded then that was that. The other person hadn’t been with his parents at a young age and hadn’t felt the love of a mother; great people were very magnanimous, so I wouldn’t bother about it.

I warmly waved to him: “Fang Yuke, hello!”

Fang Yuke glanced at the plastic bag I held: “What are you doing here? How indecent, you’re running towards the male dormitory.”

I already said that I wouldn’t bother with him, so I raised the bag: “Ah ah, do you see this? Xiao Xi gave it to me to eat. Do you want to eat some? I’m not giving you any, haha. I must eat until he has reason to give me snacks every single day.”

Fang Yuke humphed: “Then I will definitely not take it from you. You’ll have to eat this little bag of food for a lifetime.”

This poisonous tongue was worthy of being called a poisonous tongue as it easily aroused my anger: “Why didn’t you tell me about the hometown reunion at Dalian? You told me he went to Dalian, but I don’t believe that you forgot to tell me about the hometown reunion.”

Fang Yuke angrily said, “You asked me what he planned to do, so I said he went to Dalian. It’s not like you asked me who organized it? Why do I have to report to you?”

He spoke very logically. Indeed, I had not asked. But, I was still someone who had managed to get into Peking University, so had he really swung around me? “I mimicked Julie’s attitude and said, “If you listen, you must listen to the crucial points. The crucial point is that this hometown reunion also invited us. It’s okay if you don’t go, but why must you also deprive me of the right to know? This is called deliberate concealment, do you have any ulterior motives? If you confess I’ll be lenient. If not, I’ll be strict!”

Fang Yuke got more furious: “How did I deliberately conceal this? What do you want me to confess? On October 1, I went home alone!”

I remembered that he had returned to see his grandmother on October 1, and I felt that I had crossed the line. The other party was settling his emotional matters, how could he have cared about playing around.

I pushed him, and planned to just forget about it: “I was joking with you. Why are you so serious? My goodness, you really know how to mad at me. How come I didn’t see you getting mad at Ru Ting? You better just be a henpecked male…..”

Fang Yuke calmed his temper: “Don’t drag random things into this mess. Ru Ting isn’t my girlfriend, why do you mention her so often?”

“She isn’t your girlfriend?” I became happy. Our Julie had some hope now. I dragged his hand and locked his eyes on mine and asked: “Look into my eyes and say that Ru Ting is not your girlfriend.”