In The Closet - both ways ~ Laser-Writer

Noah's POV

I lifted my head up from the lunch table. Stars twinkled in the Black Sea above me. I felt blood trickle down my face. I stood up. Even the janitor had left already. I was alone. No... I thought I was alone. I was wrong. I walked down the long, dark, white hallway. I passed rows of rusty old lockers.   I took the white handkerchief from my back pocket. I wiped the blood of my face. There was now a splotch of red on the handkerchief. I slipped the handkerchief into my black jeans' back pocket.  I put my hands in my pink sweatshirt's giant pocket.  I felt someone lightly tug my hood. I spun around in curiosity. I thought I was alone. Before me stood one of the Walker twins. I didn't know if it was Jackie or Mackie - they are identical twins. She grabbed me and pulled me to the side. She swung a door open and pushed me to the side. There were shelves stocked with - cleaning supplies? We were in the Janitors' closet. Being in there reminded me of my life. I was... in the closet. Not just physically, I was in the closet about my sexuality as well. I haven't told my parents, or anyone. Not a single soul knew. You might say to me "but you know." Well, I don't really have a soul. I sold it a while ago. I think it was when I was 6. I sold my soul to the devil because my mom was sick, and I mean seriously sick. We were really poor. Key word - were. I wished for my family to have money. That's how my mom got better and my parents could afford to send me to this school. I kinda wish that they sent me to another school. Sure, this is the best one in the state, and I would get bullied in any other school, but, this school holds a lot of memories. I'm bullied. This school reminds me of every laugh, every punch, ever punch, every kick! It also reminds me of tonight. Even though I pleaded, Jackie or Mackie... touched me.