wife of the angel

I want to be free… And let my wings touch the water and let my legs touch the damp grass as i walk among the ground as i shammer with hope that the light will guide me in the path of righteousness and I sit among the stillwaters falls and hear the humming birds as the nubble the neckder of honey of the flowers, apples the sweetness of delightfulness the taste of heaven on earth the sound of the nature speaking in the meadows as i watch i can see my eyes wander to the side a man sitting alone crying weeping about a lost lover his eyes green as the sea his hair black as night his lips red as cherries his hands soft as a pillow his clothing is like in the modern ages.  As I approached the young handsome man as i asked the man his name he replied with no answer as if he may not know to say hello , i spoke with nice fairness to my voice , as i say “ hello young man why are we crying with tho has no deed to cry it shall be a beautiful day” .

As he looked up with his green eyes that looked like the sea he said “ I have lost a deer lover the one to show my affection to so deer tho is indeed a beautiful day” .

Well as i may sit next to you i may have not a thing to do if that okay with you fine young man. The man looked at her with the look and said  “please sit”what i wouldn’t do for someone to sit by to enjoy this weather with me out by the pond. As i sat down i noticed that he had found a feeling for me that i was beautiful i didn’t say anything because i am a human  angel ( A human  angel is a angel put on earth to help other humans to seek god's word.)  of course your not suppose to tell a human your a angel till you help them with seeking god's words and help them forgive their sins. As we are talking in the middle of the conversation he say his names was marcus lowman as i am mercy the human angel marcus why are you hanged up on love when you can love god and make yourself just as happy, women aren’t  the sharpest tool in a shed . you have the best life in the world, marcus gets up and starts to walk of as i sit there keeping quiet he keeps going and walks back as i get up i walk with him to apartment thornfield 1893 tuesday 18th before he walks in he says as he turns around mercy!!!   Yes marcus   Would you like to come back tomorrow and have lunch with me  i would cook you a great lunch. Marcus i would love to join you for lunch see you then.