part two

1893 thursday 2oth

I wake up to find myself to be in the sky with mother angel and father angel staring at me , as i said yes mama and papa they said how could you fell in love with a human , well i love him mama he's everything to me he's my world with water hes my milk with the shake he's the pea with my nut . mama says okay okay you're being a little dramatic we get thou shalt be in love with who you want but remember after marriage you wont see us , as i looked i said that can be fixed where's ZEUS. mama says hes looking for you but we found you first so i'll send you back and say we found and talked to you also you can talk to ZEUS later. I told her okay mama . I was sent back to wake up on the floor with marcus giving me cpr and the abuliences to be there he was happy i came back to breathing he kissed me the very first time he kissed me and for the longest time to he looked at me and said are you okay ? you look pale let me get you some soup and put you on the couch at this point my wings flopped out and scared everyone but him he smiled and said it’s all a joke. I assure you marcus in a coughing voice it’s not i told the medics to come and close the door and talk with me and Marcus i told them everything i knew and my last thing i told them i said i am a Human Angel and if i marry a human i lose my wings forever unless i talk to zeus , they look at me as if i was crazy in some way but they believe me they asked if i could fly i said yes marcus lifted an eyebrow and said my girl is not flying in this situation she is in look at her she's pale . the preametic said didn’t you here she needs air room to fly marcus screams NO!!!!! Go thanks for the help dogs i'll take care of my soon to be wife.. Everyone stop i close my eyes a drift away and they come running in again trying to stay by my side incase i need oxygen .

As i drift i see zeus i tell zeus everything and that am in love with a real human and would like to keep my wings he said there's  no problem with  but after you marry your husband is going to have wings too i say thank you zeus . i wake you they say what did zeus say i tell them he said i can keep my wings and Marcus you will get wings to i look at the other humans and say you can’t tell no one about this or anything i have told you about me understand me . they both look at each other then at me and say okay we won't promise …  That what all started my story of becoming a wife of a THE ANGEL