🐰Easter Special🐰

Izuku's pov

Mama and I wanted to have any Easter party, and she said that I could invite everyone from the playdate. Even Mr.Yagi said that him and his friends will try to come too! I'm so excited!!

After a while of me and Mama making food and deserts ,and Mr.Yagi putting candy in plastic eggs so we can have an Easter egg hunt, everyone was here except for Todoroki-kun. I asked Mr.Yagi about it and he said that Todo and his family were busy.

"Come on! Hurry up so we can hunt for some damn eggs!"

"K-Kacchan! Language! A-And I'm s-sure that they're a-almost
d-done!"

Kacchan let out an exaggerated sigh, "Fine. Whatever you Deku"

"U-Um, K-Kacchan? W-Why is
y-your face red?"

"S-SHUT THE HELL UP DEKU!" Kacchan turned away pouting with his arms crossed.

'Is he mad at me?'

"Nah, I think he's just embarrassed." Checkers snickered.

"Alright! Is everyone ready to hunt for so eggs?!" asked auntie Mitsuki.
We all shouted that we were ready with our baskets in hand.

Kacchan and I have Allmight baskets.

Kiri-sama and Mina-Chan have crimson riot baskets. (I fixed it!)

Sero-Kun and Denki-Kun have Present Mic baskets.

And Shinou has an Eraser Head basket.

"Ok kids!

On your marks!

Get set!

Go!"

We all ran out into the yard while trying to steer clear of Kacchan so we don't 'get and explosion to the face' as Denki-Kun would word it. There were about 100 eggs in total, due to my large backyard. I thought that it was kind of unfair for me to play too because of much quirk, but Mama said that it was ok. I decided to collect only 20 so that way everyone will be able to have a bunch. I even got Checkers to help the others find eggs with the help of a bunch of kodamas.

(They're so cute!! (>//w\\<) )

Of course they found most of them on they're own.

After the hunt we went inside to that Mama had the food out and everything.

'Wow, my Mama is sooo cool!!'

She made cute rice animals along with katsudon and curry, especially spicy curry for Kacchan.