Unborn to Born

PAST

Caitlin was pacing around the room. She was trying to get ready to give birth. She felt a contraction. "Barry!" Caitlin called out.

Barry sped to Caitlin. "Are you dilated? Are you okay? Are the babies coming?" Barry asked so many questions.

"I felt a contraction! I'm fine though. Stay with me, please," said Caitlin. Barry takes Caitlin's hand and he smiles.

"Of course I'll stay with you," said Barry. Caitlin smiles and she kisses Barry, passionately.

————————————————————————
-
Barry stroked Caitlin's hair. "Are you excited for the babies?" Barry asked curiously.

Caitlin nodded. "Of course! I can't wait. I just hope Thawne will cut us some slack, and leave you alone, so we can take care of the babies, together," said Caitlin.

Barry smiles brightly. He's so excited to see his children. "I can't wait to see them. I hope Thawne doesn't cause trouble," said Barry.

"Yup! I can't believe we got married by a lake. John really came through. We didn't need a big, perfect wedding. Now I can say, I'm married to Barry Allen, and I he's the father of my children!" Caitlin said excitedly.

Barry kissed Caitlin once again. "I love you, and I always will. Always and forever. Nothing will stand in our way of loving each other. That was so cheesy," said Barry. Barry laughed at the end.

"It wasn't cheesy! It was sweet. I love you too. I always will. I can't wait to raise these little kickers with y—" Caitlin was cut off by a contraction. She placed her hand on her stomach.

"Cait! Cait! It's the babies, right?" Said Barry. Caitlin squeezes Barry's hand.

"Yeah! It's the babies! Take me to the hospital!" Caitlin shouted.

"Don't you want to have your babies at S.T.A.R labs? That'll be so much more natural," said Barry.

"How is that natural? Who is going to help give birth??!" Caitlin shouted out of pain.

"Harry?" Caitlin nodded in disagreement.

"Cisco?" Caitlin nodded in disagreement, again.

"Iris?" Caitlin quickly nodded in disagreement.

"I don't know!!" Barry shouted.

"Felicity and Kara are in town. I'm sure they're at the lab. Kara knows how to do it, and Felicity. I trust them, and I want them to help deliver our babies!" Caitlin shouted. Barry nodded. Caitlin screamed louder.

"Let's go!" Barry picked up Caitlin bridal style, and he sped to S.T.A.R Laboratories.

—————————————————————————

Caitlin continues screaming. Everyone brought their attention to Caitlin.

Excited, Cisco asked, "is she going into labor?"

Barry nodded. "Yup! Where's Felicity and Kara. She wants them to deliver the babies!" Barry shouted.

Kara, Iris, Felicity, Harry, and Oliver run over to Caitlin. "Barry, carry her to the med bay! Oliver, go get some diapers and covers! Felicity, come with me! Iris, stay out the way! Harry, you're going to keep check of the vitals! Cisco, just pray!" Kara instructed.