~3~

yoongi walked outside the next day, it was overcast but with little slivers of sunlight here and there

yoongi walked outside the next day, it was overcast but with little slivers of sunlight here and there. he's glad his bench was under a pretty big willow tree. he hoping to see namjoon. he thought he was extremely handsome, everytime he thought about the other, it made him happy and butterflies would go fucking wild in his stomach.

however his smile slowly faded as he saw no namjoon sitting outside, but someone else.

the guy seemed to be a little taller than him, he had a kinda long face and dimples at either side of his face. and his hair was beautiful. he had blond, curly hair. it looked so soft and shiny. he stopped admiring when he noticed something.

the guy was smiling at a squirrel that was sat on a tree. odd. what was even weirder was the fact that the squirrel was staring straight back. the small creature even looked like it had the tiniest of smiles too. okay then.

yoongi slowly approached the other, he wasnt sure who this guy was, he may look pretty, but that doesnt mean anything.

"uhm, excuse me? is everything alright? hello?"

squirrel guy was having no reaction to the conversation the 13 year old was trying to start.

"excuse me? are you even in this world currently?"

"yes, i am. im just choosing to ignore you. my thoughts are on the squir- i- uh- my own t-thoughts right now."

yoongi was shocked at the other's angelic voice. he could listen to it forever and he'd only just met the guy.

"well, im sorry. this is my bench! i sit here. and yes my name is on it. turn around. by the way, what's your name?" he had said his name was on the bench for multiple reasons.

for one, there were a few fruit trees in the garden around the back of orphange. every few days or so, there would be new, fresh ones. he was curious to how it took such a short amount of time for them to grow, but he shrugged it off, a lot of strange things happened here.

anyway, had put a orange in a little bag and put it inside the fridge in the kitchen. two days later he saw a kid munching on it at the dinner table. yoongi said it was his, but the kid replied, "is your name on it? no? okay, its mine." this happened numerous times until yoongi finally put his name on the bag. to which this worked and the kid stopped.

besides fruit, the blond had turned around and sure enough, there was yoongi's name plastered on it. he turned around and changed his attitude a bit, now feeling slightly embarrassed.

"uhm, my name's hoseok. its nice to meet you."

"that's a nice name, hoseok! as you can tell, my name is yoongi. you can sit here when you feel like. just dont ignore me anymore?"

hoseok only blushed and nodded. he turned his face the other way as yoongi sat his small body on the wooden bench.

"so.." hoseok started

"when'd you get here?" his facial expression was anything but intrested, but he always tended to look like that. he had a case of RBF. resting bitch face, in conclusion, he was interested, however his exterior like he could give less of a shit.

"two days ago." yoongi answered as he swung his feet back and forth. his eyes focused deeply on his hands.

"so you're pretty new?"

"yeah,"

"and you've already claimed the fucking bench, wow."

yoongi gasped and looked at the other.

"thats a naughty word!" he exclaimed. feeling quite shocked hoseok said words like that.

"no one else heard but you, it's fine." hoseok smirked.

yoongi looked away from his hands to glance as hoseok, his gaze immediately returning back to his hands. he snickered a bit, rethinking the moment. he muttered a quiet 'stupid-head' to which the other still heard.

"hey! that's mean!" the blonde gasped and brought a hand over his heart as he faked being offended. he brought his other hand up to playfully hit the shorter on the arm.

yoongi smiled his cute gummy smile, looking over at hoseok.

𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

hoseok didnt have to say anything as he had heard the other's thought. he smiled widely and leaned onto yoongi, looking up at him.

𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪, 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦