chapter 4: six flags

me and payton met up at his house at 10am. i woke up at 8, showered, changed, and put makeup on (not a lot). i brushes my hair and teeth, put high top vans on with my outfit(down below{btw that's me🤪} but you look like you)and left the house.

 i brushes my hair and teeth, put high top vans on with my outfit(down below{btw that's me🤪} but you look like you)and left the house

we got into his moms car and we drove down to six flags amusement park. his mom dropped us off and her and faith went to a dance thing. me and payton walked around and we had so much fun. then came a ride he loved and i hated. i didn't want to make him feel bad and not be able to go onto the ride, so i didn't tell him that i hated the ride. we got on and it started to move. i got really scared in the middle of the ride and reached for his hand and held it tight. i felt an arm go around my back and i knew it was paytons. he pulled me closer to him so i could rest my head on his shoulder. the ride was finally over and as everyone was leaving the ride we sat there for a couple seconds. we finally got up and started walking again.
*paytons pov*

i was having fun on the ride and all of a sudden i felt a hand grabbed mine. when i saw it was hers, i blushed. i saw she was scared so i comforted her. she should've told me she didn't like the ride
*end of pov*

joanne was on her way, so she would be there in a half hour. we could go on one more ride and then we could go eat. payton, without hesitation decided on the  ferris wheel.
we were sitting on the ride, my hand in his, my head on his shoulder, and his head resting on mine. we reached the top and his head wasn't resting on mine anymore and he grabbed my empty hand with his empty hand.
"y/n.."
"yea payt?"
"i really, really like you y/n."
i smiled the widest smile ever before letting the words"i like you too payton, like, like you" slip past my lips.
we stared into each other's eyes for a second until i saw him going in for a kiss. i panicked for a second but let it happen and i kissed back.
*buzzz..buzzz*
paytons phone went off
*paytons phone*
mom❤️: here payton❤️
payton: be there in a minute❤️
mom❤️: ok❤️

me and payton walked out hand in each other's hand. we saw his mom so we unconnected our hands and went to the car. as soon as we got into the car faith said "payton, i saw that"
"saw what?" he replied
"you know, what you just did. before you started walking to the car."
i knew they would find out
joanne finally interrupts "you guys are dating!!! omg i'm so excited for you guys!!"
well that was awkward...
"mom, me and kristin aren't dating."
"oh." she replied in embarrassment.
"it's ok, but we do like each other" he blurts out.
his mom looks at payton and says very seriously. "if you two date, you better take care of this sweet young girl, got it."
"yes mom." payton replies.
i giggled to myself as we finally start to leave and go home.