The End

(AHHHH NEXT CHAPTER IS THE EPILOGUE)

Noelle's POV:

"Noelle, wake up!" A voice said, lightly shaking my arm.

"5 more minutes mom..." I said tiredly, shewing the voice away with my spare hand. I was awfully tired and week, plus my head kept throbbing which was driving me bonkers.

"For goodness sake you little nugget. I'm not your mom." The voice said, and in trying to wake me up, pinched me.

"Ow, what he hell?!" I said, literally jumping up, and looking over to see Toby.

"Sorry, I couldn't think of another way to get you up." He said, grinning. He tugged at my hand, pulling me in the direction of a couple dark figures with sparkling purple eyes. "Cmon, everyone else passed out, we need to wake them up before anything bad happens." He said reminding me of what danger we were in.

We walked over to the figures, realizing that they were some what surrounding my friends. We quickly killed them with our enchanted swords and ran to our friends who were lying motionless on the ground before us.

After a couple minutes, we were finally able to wake everyone up. "Toby, you were the first one up and judging by what you told me it didn't seem like you passed out in the first place, how did you not pass out?" I asked while trying to wake up Mari, the last person we had to wake up.

He rubbed the back of his neck and looked down guiltily, nervously laughing. "Eheheh, my fall mighhhhht have been broken by Mitch's back."

"WHAT." Mitch said, spinning around from his conversation with Kailey.

"Nothing!" We said quickly before I turned around to see Mari pushing herself of the ground with one hand and rubbing her temples with the other.

I put my hands out and she grabbed them do I could pull her up. "Is everyone okay?" I said, looking around to nods and a chorus of yes.

"Wait, where's Adian?" Aj said, looking around frantically. Soon, everyone was looking around, screaming his name into the dark surroundings.

Suddenly, we all stopped to hear the one thing all of us were least looking forward to hearing.

"Let's play a game, shall we?" A voice boomed through the air, as suddenly the ground began to crack, and an ear piercing scream filled the air, and that scream belonged to Aiden.

My eyes widened, remembering that this was the description that Aj gave her father.

"DONT BE A COWARD, COME DOWN HERE AND SPEAK TO US!" Aj screamed before a shimmering purple mist appeared in front of Jerome, the center of it was s black mass, a human shape forming at its core. In very few seconds, the mist disappeared, leaving behind a person, a Steve. But the person had no name tag. Steve's regular eyes were replaced with glowing white eyes, filled with power and rage.

"Why, I kind of like this form, so very powerful. Herobrine is its name I think."

"What do you want, and why did you put is in here?" Madison asked forcefully but calmly, doing her best not to enrage him.

"Also, why did you take Aiden?" Jason added, looking up to one of the giant pillars where one would normally shoot the End dragon from. Insted, a metal cage stood upon it holding what seemed to look like-

"Aiden" Adam whispered next to me, looking up at him, then to Aj, tears brimming in her eyes, but she held them back with all her might, she was very strong, she knew what had to be done, but she showed little emotion doing so.

Jemma's POV:

I stood next to Aj, who looked like she was on the verge of crying, but I knew she wouldn't. To belive, that the same man who Aj ran up to when he got back from a long work day, the same man that loved and cared for his daughter, a man that treated me like his own when times were tough at my own house when my parents were fighting.

"Then a game we shall play." Aj said, stepping up to her dad, a determined look on her face.

Her dad grinned as small flame sparked in his palm, and it grew, and grew, until the a ball of heat was fully formed in his hand. He looked over at me before aiming his throw at me before reaching back and throwing it in my direction.

"DUCK!" Ashley yelled before pushing me to the ground and dodging the flames. After avoiding the fireball, we each took turns taking swings and avoiding attacks against us.

During the battle which felt like had been going on for hours, I looked over to see Jerome whisper something in Aj's ear, she nodded and gave him a peck on the check before he ran off unnoticed to the giant pillar which supported Aiden's cage.

After dodging another fireball and taking a couple more hits, I realized how low his health was and grinned knowing that we were a jump and a skip from getting out of this place.

"I think it's time to finish this" I said to Aj who nodded before turning to her weakened dad.

"Don't you ever hurt my friends again, cause if you hurt me, you'll never hear the end of me, but if you hurt who I care and love most, you might as well be getting a death wish." She said before stabbing the sword into his stomach.

"So one tip before you leave." She said, turning the sword in his stomach making me wince. "Go to hell." She said, taking the sword out of his stomach before he slowly faded into nothing.

"So, is that it?" Preston said, turning to Aj and I.

"I guess so." I said happily before running over to Jason, our lips colliding, this day couldn't be any better.

No One's POV: (A/N sorry for all the POVs!)

"Aj!" Adien yelled, running over to his sister. She smiled and ran up to him and hugged him.

"I'm so happy your safe!" She said grinning and kissing him on the cheek and letting go. She looked up to see Jerome smiling at her. "Thank you." She said blushing, looking down at the ground nervously.

He walked up to her and life's up her chin so that their eyes met. "Anything for you." He said before pulling her in for a kiss.

Suddenly, a loud noise erupted next to the group. They looked over to find a swirling portal, with an image of the real world in the other side. They all exchanged nervous glances with each other, knowing that the other side was the end to this nightmare. But they progressed, knowing that they would all be with each other and happy, no dangers and threats to ruin their friendship. They grabbed the hands of their loved ones and stepped through into the darkness, knowing that in the real world, all of their Pixled fears would disappear.•

---------------------------------------------------

Omg I'm literally crying right now oh dear god.

Omg yes! We finally reached 1(.1)k! I would like to thank you guys all so much for the support you have given this story. You guys are amazing thank you so much! The epilogue will be out as soon as possible! (😭)

Luv ya!

-Ssupergirl❤️