Chapter 2

Yashamaru: Everyone, thanks for waiting~♪

Yuta: Ah, Yashamaru-san!

Hikaru: We were waiting!

Yashamaru: Everyone's here then. Yep, good job ♪

Ryuuji: Of course. Then, what's the reason you called us here?

Haruhi: Are we participating in a festival!?

Mikado: I hope it's a new song!

Kento: I want a movie or photo album.

Yuuta: Yashamaru-san, which one is right!? Hurry, hurry~!

Yashamaru: You don't have to rush me, I'll tell you properly.
The big news is-

B-PROJECT First Solo Live! The performers are of course, all 14 members here ♪

Kitakore, THRIVE, MooNs, KiLLER KiNG. This lineup with these 4 groups will make a wonderful stage.

And also! The live theme will be "love"!

Tatsuhiro: L, love......!?

Hikaru: Hey, what exactly does this mean? It's kind of a big theme......

Yashamaru: Nfufu, I'll leave it to you guys to interpret what "love" is ♪. Think about it individually and come up with what you think is the best way to express it.

Haruhi: Ehh, isn't that too hard!?

Yashamaru: It's because it's BPRO's love, so you have to work hard to find your own answer yourself.

Akane: Ahaha...... Saku-chan is really unreasonable.

Yashamaru: The live is 3 months later, I'll send the documents with the details later, so look it over.
Well then, good luck~♪

Ryuuji: Ah, he left......

Haruhi: Even though I have so many things to ask!?

Tsubasa: The first time B-PROJECT doing a solo live with all 14 members is because everyone's hard work has been recognized.
The live theme is a huge challenge, but it's also a big chance to grow, so I also have to work hard to support them.

TO BE CONTINUED