Chapter 4: A Birthday and A Boyfriend

(Rydel's POV)

I walk into the Family Room of our Hotel Room to find everyone stood there with a huge banner saying happy birthday Rydel and balloons that said 21 on them. A pile of presents and cards were on the couch and floor and a cake on the table with a vase of flowers.

Everyone- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Rydel- Oh my gosh! Thank you

Ross- Happy B- Day sis

Beauty- I'm sorry with how I was acting Rydel

Rydel- It's fine

Beauty- And if you and Ratliff ever want to date then I'm fine with it

Rydel- Well then I guess this is a good time to tell you that since everyone else knows and you don't that we're already dating are they presents?

I rush over to the table and she walks over. I face her.

Beauty- What?!

Rydel- I'm sorry we've been dating for 5 months and I didn't know how to tell you

Beauty- 5 MONTHS?! You know how much I like Ellington and you never told me that you were dating him!

Rydel- Sorry and you said your fine with it

Beauty-(sighs) alright fine date him I don't care

Rydel- Thank you

Riker- Now that's done with open your cards

Rydel- Kk and who are those flowers off?

Stormie- Ellington

Rydel- Their beautiful

Ell- Good because I got ones that matched you

I smiled and looked at him. He smiled and I hugged him.

Rydel- Thank you

Ratliff- No problem and here open the card I got you

Ross- It's the best one

Rydel- Ok then

I opened it and took it out. On the front it said - Happy Birthday Rydel Lynch and inside was the message- Dear Rydel, happy birthday to the most gorgeous girl I know and I hope you enjoy your day also I want to ask you something so open the note x Ratliff.

I looked at them confused and they smiled.

Ratliff- Open it!

Rydel- I am

I put the card on the table and got the note. I opened it. It read- I love you so much so please say yes!. I turned it around. The words - Will you marry me? Were written on it.

Ryland- Move the card

I moved the card away from my face and there kneeled down in front of me was Ratliff holding an open black box wih a white diamond ring. I smiled.

Ratliff- Well?

I dropped the card and kneeled down in form of him. I placed my hands on his arms. I smiled.

Rydel- Yes

He smiles and we stand up with people clapping and cheering. I kiss him on the lips and hug him. He picked me up spinning me around. While he spins me around in the air I kiss him again and he puts me down while I kissed him. I let go. He couldn't stop smiling. Neither could I. He put the ring on my finger. All of the girls ran over to me.

Sav- Oh my god!

Rydel- I know

Alexa- I can't believe your engaged!