The student.

(Keep in mind that Jotaro Kujo isn't my favorite. I don't even like him... okay, maybe I like part four Jotaro since he isn't the prick he used to be in part three, BUT OTHER THAN THAT! I don't know why I'm even gonna write about him. It would've been Noriaki Kakyoin, but then things in my mind just changed. As always... oof.)

There was one thing every JoJo in the bloodline couldn't have...

Two parents.

That was probably the reason why Jotaro Kujo was so cold to everybody. He realized his father had better things to attend to than his son. He asked his mom on why he left, but she always changed the subject. It had Jotaro thinking that the divorce was quite ugly. It had him thinking that his father never loved him. He became angry and ruthless over the course of time.

The only person he was fond with, was his milf hunting friend, Kakyoin.

He was a good guy. Quiet, soft spoken, but very kind. (Better than Jotaro, change my mind.) Kakyoin was just one of those kids trying to get through high school without anyone paying any attention to him. In fact, Jotaro was sitting next to Kakyoin right now. The teacher announced that there was supposed to be a new transfer student coming in today.

That didn't happen, due to the student refusing to go.

Jotaro felt mad about that. His curiosity was risen, and he may just have to beat the new student's ass if they were too cowardly to go to school. But then again, could you blame them? People like Jotaro are the main reasons why nobody wants to go to school.

"At least tell us their name." Jotaro grunted in annoyance at the teacher. "Uh, yes. Well, I can't. The student's guardians forbid me to." The teacher answered him with a quiver in his voice. This made Jotaro stand up and walk to the teacher. His emotionless expression that usually held anger, had something else in it. 

"Morshige! (Y/n) Morshige!" (If you get that reference, I will adore you.) the teacher answered, raising his hands defensively. Jotaro hummed before walking back to his seat. "Sounds like a girls name. Another one I'll have to deal with." Jotaro sighed. "You know, JoJo, not every girl falls for you. Someday, I'll get my own herd of girls who follow me around and scream my name every time I'm near. Maybe the new transfer student will fall for me." Kakyoin said with a smile. It had somewhat of a smug look on it.

Jotaro sighed at him. "I hope so. Then they," Jotaro tilted his head over to the teenage girls who were giggly and blushing about him. "could leave me alone soon." Jotaro said. "Oh, I doubt it." Kakyoin thought that girls who put on loads of makeup and change their bodies just for one boy who didn't respect them was sad.

That was something he didn't look up to. And hopefully, none of the girls in their school did that for Jotaro or himself. While it would be flattering for most boys and girls, it was quite unpleasant for Kakyoin. He was one who wanted to see someone's true colors. He didn't care about what they looked like, he just wanted a long lasting relationship. But that wasn't what was in Kakyoin's mind.

He didn't even take an interest in dating. At this age of course. But enough about Kakyoin. He was most likely thinking about his taller friend, Jotaro.

In Jotaro's eyes, having good looks was a gift and a curse. And everybody could see why if you got a glimpse of Jotaro's high school life. Sad, right? Yeah. Anyways, something about the transfer student. They were going to arrive tomorrow. No more explanations or delays. But things weren't going so well at the Morshige residence.

The happy and friendly family was getting (Y/n), their daughter, ready for school tomorrow. They had the original outfit, but they thought the skirt was too short, so (Y/n)'s mom stitched it up to make it a little longer. Just at the knees. And they made her shirt a bit more comfortable by making the exact same thing, but softer, fuzzier and warmer.

They had her lunch ready, which consisted of rice balls and sushi. They picked out some white knee high socks and some brown shoes to go with. They had her outfit and lunch ready. Now to get her emotionally ready. They knew she wasn't gonna be perfectly okay by herself.

It happened in each and every school she went to. She argued and yelled at the teacher every time they wouldn't listen, she would get hit by kids who thought she was a freak, she would yell at people every time they didn't give her some space.

(Y/n) was usually a well behaved and kind girl, but that would change if she was in a huge place surrounded by tons of people. Like a school. But (Y/n)'s parents assured her that everything would be fine if she held her manners, kept quiet and be kind. They knew this school was a quiet and peaceful place.

They just hoped everything would be alright. "Head on to your room and practice your speaking, (Y/n). Mommy will be there in a bit." Her mother said before placing a kiss on her forehead. The only thing (Y/n) responded with was a "uhuh!" Before running up the steps and into her room.

School was almost finished. In about two hours, the students would be released from school for the day. The next class was about to begin, and not everybody was excited. Kakyoin met up with Jotaro and decided to have a conversation with him.

"So what do you think the student will look like?" Kakyoin asked him. "I don't know, and I don't care. Quit bugging me about these things, Kakyoin. You know I am not fond of new people." Jotaro answered, not even looking at his direction.

The two kept a slow walking pace. "I'm just trying to make conversation. What do you think they act like?" Kakyoin asked. "I think they are just going to be as annoying as the last few- wait a minute... Kakyoin... you just specified the student as a 'they' right?" Jotaro asked. "Yeah. Why?" Kakyoin responded as he raised an eyebrow. "Do you think they are going to be a male or something? You heard their name. That person is a full on girl." Jotaro said. 

Kakyoin sighed, opening up the class door for his friend. "Jotaro, I think it's rude to just assume someone's gender." Kakyoin said. Jotaro's face grimaced.

"Does it look like I care?"

There was a small pause before Kakyoin spoke up.

"...no..."

(TO BE CONTINUED...)

(A/N: who want me to continue? :D wait... why a man I asking? Nobody even reads this book... yet.)